Macron: "Ukraine could fall very quickly."

Macron's statements is just talk. He needs to send at least half his army to make any difference. Definitely not 2000 of troops some 'sources' suggested.

Macron's statements is just talk. He needs to send at least half his army to make any difference. Definitely not 2000 of troops some 'sources' suggested.
2000 is another drop in the bucket. But they could be a political barrier.

I rather think that Washington prefers a EU-RU war without direct US involvement. When two people quarrel, a third rejoices.
Dumb Euros will of course go to war:
Nope. The elite hate Americans more, and would love to send more to the meat grinder.

The thread is about Macon´s statements.
NO, its about dirty Hindu & Mongoloid - 🇸🇦 🇷🇺 Maskal, anti -white propaganda
1711226070136.jpeg

1711226037497.jpeg

bad news ? lol , sure 🇷🇺 ivan, do you want to see the really bad news ? here we go :

:auiqs.jpg:

Flooding the country:

"Just under 19.0 million people in Germany had an immigration history in 2021."

And in 2023, its 23.9 million:

bad news ? lol , sure 🇷🇺 ivan, do you want to see the really bad news ? here we go :

:auiqs.jpg:

2021:
"France has a serious mosque problem. There are not enough of them to go around.

Some of the country’s 6,000,000 Muslims worship in informal prayer rooms which occasionally become breeding grounds for radical, anti-western Islamist teaching. Financing new mosques is difficult in a secular country where public subsidies for religion are banned."

2021:
"France has a serious mosque problem. There are not enough of them to go around.

Some of the country’s 6,000,000 Muslims worship in informal prayer rooms which occasionally become breeding grounds for radical, anti-western Islamist teaching. Financing new mosques is difficult in a secular country where public subsidies for religion are banned."

really ? said 🇸🇦🇷🇺 ivan :auiqs.jpg:
Paris ? or Moscow ?
1711230034323.jpeg

ps

Macron fears the Ukrainian defeat is imminent, this might also explain his desire to send troops to Ukraine. He says "the security of Europe and the security of the French people is at stake here," and also stressed that Europe credibillity is reduced to zero if Russia wins. At the same time, he ruled out sending troops for now saying "We're not in that situation today".
Does he want to send troops when it is too late?
The Russians, however, want to take him serious and "something be done" about Macrone sending troops.

"French President Emmanuel Macron 'believes' that Ukraine can be defeated soon by Russia, an edition of Politico reported. As per reports, Macron's sensational comment was 'leaked' by party members after Elysee Palace dinner. "Ukraine could fall very quickly,” one of the French outlet's sources quoted French President Macron."

I don't know how much credibility to give Macron's evaluation of the situation or how accurately the media reports what he actually said. I do agree it would be a bad thing for the Ukraine to fall and become Russia again but at least that would end the carnage and destruction. And, in the grand scheme of things, what Ukraine produced to trade with the rest of the world would still be produced and traded to the rest of the world. At the same time the world sat back and did not protest as Hitler started conquering this country and that country until it realized he did not intend to stop. We don't know whether Putin will stop with annexing the Ukraine either. So it's a tough call as to where to put the smart money.

I do grieve however at all the totally unnecessary loss in blood and treasure. I am confident that if Trump was President right now there would be no wars going in Russia/Ukraine or Israel/Hamas. I hope Biden didn't want either war--tough call on whether he did or didn't--but I am quite certain it was his very obvious weakness and cluelessness that allowed both to happen.

I don't know how much credibility to give Macron's evaluation of the situation or how accurately the media reports what he actually said. I do agree it would be a bad thing for the Ukraine to fall and become Russia again but at least that would end the carnage and destruction. And, in the grand scheme of things, what Ukraine produced to trade with the rest of the world would still be produced and traded to the rest of the world. At the same time the world sat back and did not protest as Hitler started conquering this country and that country until it realized he did not intend to stop. We don't know whether Putin will stop with annexing the Ukraine either. So it's a tough call as to where to put the smart money.

I do grieve however at all the totally unnecessary loss in blood and treasure. I am confident that if Trump was President right now there would be no wars going in Russia/Ukraine or Israel/Hamas. I hope Biden didn't want either war--tough call on whether he did or didn't--but I am quite certain it was his very obvious weakness and cluelessness that allowed both to happen.
Trump is a big friend of war. Even Netanyahu rejected his war plans. Sad for Trump that nobody wanted to go to war.

Forum List

Back