Macron, Trudeau, Johnson, and Princess Ann laugh at Trump.

and any guy named DUCKSO needs to be shoved just before he gets his butt [,1[] !! ] ,

Macron, Trudeau, Johnson, and Princess Ann laugh at Trump.

Bet they're all tied to Epstein
tin-foil.jpg

Trump is an idiot who is laughed at by our allies. They still respect the US, but not him. They will all celebrate when the orange fool is gone, and we can resume our place as a respected country.

We'll get our respect back. I think the world knows this is essentially a last gasp.

Not until that childishly arrogant orange fool is gone.

And what will change under the Kushner Adminstration in 2025? Libs hate Jared as well.

Are you now admitting that the fix IS in for the trump crime family to hold on to the Presidency?

No,

I am commenting that it really doesn't matter if its Trump or anyone else, including but not exclusively Mr. Kushner, is nominated to be President, they will get the same hysterical bullshit as Trump is.

Do you really think that it would be any different in 2021 if Kasich or Pierre Delecto somehow became President? These men may think that they have earned civility with the Leftards- but that's only because they are losers. The late John McCain spent 25 years kissing liberal ass, but as soon as he was actually nominated for office, he was attacked as Literally Hitler.

Lol haters gonna hate..

Yes you do.
I don’t hate people that are successful

Liar. You are one of the people leading the bandwagon against all the successful social media companies.
You mean the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING?

Nope, not at all. If you do not like the way they do things, start your own sites and compete with them. Quit trying to get the government to force people to be nice to you.

Poor little leftist demtrashtards... any time America is doing GOOD, it's BAD for them, and that includes all the little globalist lefties around the world in their little failing countries that are JEALOUS of America.

You understand that free speech as granted in the constitution has nothing to do with private companies, don't you? Surely you aren't that dumb, are you?
It should be greater in sites that offer the internet a public square. And if not a warning sign WE ONLY SUPPORT DEMOCRAT VIEWS
Why don't you start or financial support a site that only allows your views?
one view!? Lol I don’t want to be zombies like democrats lol

Then start or financial support a site that only allows views. Why use the power of the government to force Twitter to be nice to you?
Because you should be punished for dissing free speech.. and you will be punished
Oh look, more empty threats......:iyfyus.jpg:

Lol haters gonna hate..

Yes you do.

Liar. You are one of the people leading the bandwagon against all the successful social media companies.

Nope, not at all. If you do not like the way they do things, start your own sites and compete with them. Quit trying to get the government to force people to be nice to you.
I don't give a rats about your social fucking media. I don't use any of it.

I just RIGHTLY pointed out that it's all part of the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING.

Deal with it. We all know what it is.

Trump is destroying NATO and making a fool out of America & you assfucks are so stupid you think it is funny.

Um no....NATO is 100 Billion dollars richer this year than it was last year and the dead wood members are being made to take Viaxgara for a change.
Let France pay for its own defense instead of depending on a nation that they despise to protect them. They can't stand the US....well then they don't need our money.

JO
So, you are too fucking stupid to know that NATO countries have been increasing their military spending since an agreement in 2014. Most are on schedule to meet the agreed level.

Trump is a loud mouth who is claiming he did it. He is making them pay & you Trumpettes are so stupid that you believe him.
They still aren't paying their fair share, so fuck off, fake dave.
They are abiding by the agreement so fuck off Trump Boy

No they aren't they are supposed to be at 2% of GDP and they are not.

They consistently Dodge the obligation to meet their fair share
While at the same time screaming for
American military protection.

Jo

Yes you do.

:itsok:

Uhhh....you know this site is part of social media...right?

True but on the other hand ...

PRINCESS Anne

Any family that has official Princesses in it doesn't have the right to make fun of anybody else.

Yeah, yeah I know, the dickhead we have at the helm in the good ole US of A has a BARRON in his family but that doesn't count since it's his name and not his official title.

... and since we're on the subject of hypocrites, the leaders of FRANCE don't get to make fun of anybody else either, after all the country that they're the leader of is fucking FRANCE, you know, the arrogance and surrender capital of the world.
Since when does the Orange One have any reason to believe others should not mock him or his office?

That's not the problem ....

The problem with this particular situation is that we have FOREIGN leaders making fun of the President of the United States and to that each and every American Citizen should respond...

"Look here foreign leaders you can't make fun of the President of The United States, that's our fucking job!"
Trump broke the mold first by mocking everyone he encounters. He mocked Trudeau and Macron.
Yeah so? It's one of the few things I like about Trump, he doesn't seem to have any respect for arrogant, self serving political "elites" , on the downside he doesn't seem to realize that he's actually an arrogant, self serving political elite himself.

The US has no standing to think its "leader" should not be mocked.
Er.. umm.. reading is fundamental, I didn't say Donny shouldn't be mocked, I said it was OUR job to mock him, perhaps your sense of humor is in the shop?

Perhaps if a person with the social sensabilities of even a W or Obama is someday elected to replace the FAT ORANGE FUCK then we can have this discussion.
LOL, u mad bro ?

:popcorn:
"trump, he doesn't seem to have any respect...." because he's a bullying buffoon.
----------------------------------------------------- nothing wrong with being the Big Lad or BULLY amongst these 'euro types' . Looks to me that being ASSERTIVE and VIGOROUS is the way to go for the TRUMP . [and ALL people actually] Bode .

:itsok:

Uhhh....you know this site is part of social media...right?
It's obviously NOT part of the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING.

I don't see conservatives being banned FOR NO REASON. I've been here for FIFTEEN YEARS.

Get a clue.

Obviously, they are letting it be known they have rules for using their platforms.
Yes if your main rule is we only allow provocative leftist views no right wing provocative views allowed

then post it before sign up
Again, you are promoting the forcing of individuals and privately-owned companies to publish the speech of your or someone else.
Hey you democrats want to control all private businesses we want to allow free speech.. deal with it nazi lol
Have you ever thought that maybe Democrats are better at running (and therefore controlling) private businesses? Where is your Con-servative Facebook? Your Con-servative Twitter? Your Con-servative Apple? Admitting you are failures now?
All cities in America run by democrats are shit holes lol
You keep saying that.......where's your proof?

Yeah, kind of funny that they won't say it to his face, but behind his back when they thought nobody
was watching or listening.
I'm sure this was after Trump had handed their asses to them on a silver platter.
When the going gets tough....they will be kissing his ass.
God Bless Trump
Is that why fat donnie went home in a huff? They know he's a fraud and a failure and laughed at him quite appropriately.
That's quite a misread on your behalf.....he bitch slapped them and they didn't like it, Bodie.
I know when you get bitch slapped you don't like it, well, it's the same for them.

LOOK! Over there! >>>>>> Isn't that Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton?!?! View attachment 293154

Sorry I triggered you.....did you run outside and have a good 'scream' before coming back in and posting that?

iu

:p
Interesting...I post a picture of Former Sec. of State Hillary Clinton and you post a picture of someone (you?) screaming.................triggered indeed.

Since when does the Orange One have any reason to believe others should not mock him or his office?

That's not the problem ....

The problem with this particular situation is that we have FOREIGN leaders making fun of the President of the United States and to that each and every American Citizen should respond...

"Look here foreign leaders you can't make fun of the President of The United States, that's our fucking job!"
Trump broke the mold first by mocking everyone he encounters. He mocked Trudeau and Macron.
Yeah so? It's one of the few things I like about Trump, he doesn't seem to have any respect for arrogant, self serving political "elites" , on the downside he doesn't seem to realize that he's actually an arrogant, self serving political elite himself.

The US has no standing to think its "leader" should not be mocked.
Er.. umm.. reading is fundamental, I didn't say Donny shouldn't be mocked, I said it was OUR job to mock him, perhaps your sense of humor is in the shop?

Perhaps if a person with the social sensabilities of even a W or Obama is someday elected to replace the FAT ORANGE FUCK then we can have this discussion.
LOL, u mad bro ?

:popcorn:
"trump, he doesn't seem to have any respect...." because he's a bullying buffoon.
----------------------------------------------------- nothing wrong with being the Big Lad or BULLY amongst these 'euro types' . Looks to me that being ASSERTIVE and VIGOROUS is the way to go for the TRUMP . [and ALL people actually] Bode .

President Trump gets along fine with a lot leaders, just the pansies from western Europe seem to be put off by him.

Leaders from Brazil, the Phillippines, India, Korea, Hungary, Israel, Japan among others, all have no problem with the Trumpster.

Over in Israel, did you see how they named a new town for the President, Trump Heights?

So your house is public!? Lol dude you can spin all you want .. Twitter and Facebook opened up as a public square became the popular square and now want to control who wins elections.. sorry not going to happen it will be changing very soon!

Dude, you are full of shit. Nothing is going to change. You have no lawsuit and you have never been banned from Twitter. You are a known lair and nothing you say should be taken as the truth without some form of supporting evidence.
I’m pretty sure there is a lawsuit, and the conservative SC will back the 1st amendment.. sorry

Liar.
Devin Nunes' Lawsuit Could Become A Nightmare For Twitter
Devin Nunes is suing his cow......:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back