M*A*S*H Video

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
As I was regailed by a story by one of my co-workers today of his version of "Wild Kingdom", his auto cameras on his lake, his traps...I couldn't help but be reminded of the episode of MASH where the Camp was plagued by a fever caused by fleas coming from rats in the camp, and the exploits of Major Frank Burns explaining to Hawkeye, and Trapper on how his "RAT TRAP" worked, especially how the trap would tap the RAT on the shoulder, and the rat would turn around to "see who wants him"...And then get BONKED on the head knocking him out...(A better mouse trap)?
In my search? I couldn't find the VID...(So I'll have to search MY archives...)...*I Digress...*
I instead came across this video on YouTube, that is a tribute to Major Frank Burns, that is well done...Like him, or hate him? Major Burns (Played by LARRY LINVILLE )...really made that program. For those of you that are M*A*S*H fans?
You will appreciate this. KUDOS to the creator...I hope that you enjoy this as much as i did?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z53oWCZXX4"]YouTube - Major Frank Burns, M*A*S*H 4077[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back