Lynda Carter Suggests That Child Trafficking Is A Conspiracy Theory

Why do Hollywood celebrities think they're so much smarter than everybody else? Their entire careers are based on fooling people into believing they're something they aren't. And they give themselves awards once a year for those who they think are best at it.
Hollywood used to be made up of people with a lot more substance and talent than it is now.

Isn't it interesting how the left cannot seem to accept that child trafficking exists?

Carter got immediate backlash from this ignorant tweet and deleted it.

It's gratifying to see the Whorelyweird brainless having to eat their words.

Link won’t load.

She’s great, and I can’t imagine she’d say this.

Do you have a loadable link?

A moment ago, it wouldn't load for me, and isup.me reported that the site itself was down. And then, just as I was writing this, it loaded.

My guess is that either that site was solidly down, and just now came up, or else it is having intermittent problems.

The link loaded (finally), and as I thought, Carter doesn’t suggest CST is a conspiracy theory.

Great lady, good to see her popping up, and she can easily clarify her comment (for anyone that actually needs that), and again be remembered as a pioneer. :)

Turn down the 24/7 outrage over everything, guys - people are getting exhausted.

Forum List

Back