Lying To Prove A Lie

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Hillary Clinton talks about successfully prosecuting enemy combatants in civilian courts as though a military court would have been less successful.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ168TaVs-g&feature=player_detailpage]Hillary: Benghazi Terror Suspect Should Be Tried in US Courts - YouTube[/ame]​

Eric Holder’s reputation for upholding the law leaves a lot to desired. Obviously, there is an important reason Democrats are willing to take the heat for giving Ahmed Abu Khattala a civilian trial. By giving an enemy combatant constitutional Rights reserved for Americans federal prosecutors can keep the lid on embarrassing testimony simply by blaming the defense attorney, and, at the same time, look like they are staunch defenders of the Constitution. In truth, Democrats despise the original Bill Of Rights except when it comes to giving those Rights to enemies in order to shut them up.

. . . Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) were clear in asserting what they deem the proper course of action should be: send him to Guantanamo Bay.

XXXXX

"I’m glad that they got him,” McCain stated, before suggesting that the suspect should be held at Guantanamo Bay. “That's where we put terrorists when we apprehend them,” he said. “Where else could they put him?”

XXXXX

"It would be the biggest mistake for the ages to read this guy his Miranda rights," Graham asserted, pointing out that he should be held as an enemy combatant, interrogated, and mined for more information about the attacks.

"We should have some quality time with this guy,” he added.

Of course Democrats see it differently. Senator Durbin who is famous for calling our soldiers Nazis over the treatment some prisoners received in Abo Ghraib is not nearly as outraged over enemy combatants killing Americans. He said this about sending Khattala to Gitmo:

“What a surprise,” he said sarcastically when Breitbart News asked him about the proposal: “I think that is a tired response from their side.”

Senator Leahy, one of the most meanspirited America-haters in the Senate, pooh-poohed Gitmo:

Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-VT) had a similar reaction. “Oh, for God's sake," he replied when reporters questioned him about the idea.

And God only knows what kind of a deal Khattala will get from Eric Holder if he gives Suzy Five Shows absolution. Rush Limbaugh nailed it:

RUSH: Anybody want to bet me that sometime this week he will admit that the Internet video is what made him so mad that he rounded up his buddies and began the assault on the consulate? I am just going to tell you, I'm not going to predict that, but I want to go on record here on June the 17th making it very clear that, if that does happen, I, for one, will not be surprised in the least.

A military tribunal would be more interested in getting all of the truth rather than protecting liars like Suzy Five Shows.

Prepare for the inevitable

Clinton, Suzy, and every other Democrat, will spend the next 2 ½ years telling more lies in order to prove they are not liars.

It’s not like they never lied before; so why anyone would believe anything Taqiyya & Company say about anything is beyond my comprehension —— most especially Benghazi. Bottom line: The ongoing coverup demands more lies than every other scandal because Americans were left to die in Benghazi.

Finally, trying Khattala in a federal court guarantees the most important silence of all. There is not a chance the question of who ordered the military to stand down while our guys were still fighting for their lives will slip out by accident as it might in a military tribunal.

It has only been three days since Ahmed Abu Khattala was scooped up and his capture is already getting curiouser and curiouser.

I know the Administration is lying because this Administration always lies. I can usually deduce some part of the truth from the lies they tell about everything they do, but I have to admit I cannot figure out why Khattala is still alive. If any part of this article is accurate, Khattala is a walking-talking time bomb for the Administration. Taqiyya & Company know everything there is to know, but should prosecutors lose control over what Khattala says the American people might hear something they are not supposed to hear:

Ahmed Abu Khattala is directly connected to the covert transfer of U.S. arms from Qatar to Libya in the initial 2011 decision to arm the Benghazi “rebels”.

Against the backdrop of recent discoveries about Qatar giving some of the aforementioned arms, specifically stinger missiles, to the Taliban in Afghanistan - Khattala became a risk of exposure to the White House.

They needed to throw a bag over him.

Bear with me through the complexity and I’ll outline the events with all citations included for reference.

CIA Operation “Zero Footprint”, Qatar, Benghazi and The Connection To Ahmed Abu Khattala – The Real Motive For The Obama Administration’s Recent Arrest…
Posted on June 18, 2014 by sundance Posted on June 18, 2014 by sundance

CIA Operation ?Zero Footprint?, Qatar, Benghazi and The Connection To Ahmed Abu Khattala ? The Real Motive For The Obama Administration?s Recent Arrest? | The Last Refuge

Here’s the video from the article:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okGwB92K5SU&feature=player_embedded]For The Record-Zero Footprint - YouTube[/ame]​

I’m beginning to see some daylight. Timing is the key. The MSM will bury the House’s select committee on Benghazi with coverage of Ahmed Abu Khattala’s trial; more so if the death penalty is on the table:

As the House’s select committee on Benghazi prepares to start its work, the challenges it faces—and the questions it must answer—are numerous.

The Administration and their media stooges are counting on the public not noticing that none of these questions are being answered:

2014_06_18_BenghaziInfograp.jpg

The Unanswered Questions on Benghazi
Helle Dale / June 18, 2014

The Unanswered Questions on Benghazi

Forum List

Back