Lying about lying and then lying about it: No sped up tape of Acosta laying hands on intern.

Why do we want a pacifist press? To not upset the Potus and his narcissistic, propaganda speeches.
Oh c'mon. No one wants a pacifist press. No one wants to shut up the press. What we want is for the press to ask probing questions, but getting into a debate during a press conference is not the job of the press. Acosta is losing support among his peers with his boorish behavior. Chris Wallace is respected by everyone in the press and he is not a fan of Acosta.

The acosta story characterizes the modern day media and the left perfectly. First, Acosta does something utterly stupid, not passing the microphone to the next journalist, karate chopping the WH intern. Then he lies and states none of this ever happened saying he got banned for asking difficult questions. Unfortunately the whole incident was filmed and the truth got out. So what next? The press can never let out the truth so now they lie that the recording is fake.

If this is not the concluding evidence that we are dealing with enemy of the people, nothing can be. Chronic psychopathic lies.

I so much wish that he had gone just a bit further and gotten the CNN treatment. There would have been no need to revoke the pass, he would have never come close to the white house again.

weak ass karate chop

Well he is a leftist, he did his best.

Yes, Trump's performance on the second video is quite a bit more convincing.

The 2nd video cracks me up. You sheep have this unnatural need to depict Trump as some sort of warrior, showing him buff or in military garb or in armor or some other such shit.

Your little beta male minds just can’t accept that you worship an obese 70 plus year old that dogged military service.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

BREAKING NEWS

SHOCKING NEW PHOTO OF THE ALTERCATION

images

Trumptard logic:

Grab her microphone: 10 years in prison!
Grab her pussy: a-OK by me.

Fo reals? Name one intelligent question Acosta or any of the twats in the press corps has asked any time at a press briefing? Acosta was acting like a little pussy, using his position to protest, not gather information. Having Acosta on the press corps as a news man would be like having to make Obama have Alex Jones on his press corps. Acosta should be a journalist. Then he wouldn’t get thrown out.

The acosta story characterizes the modern day media and the left perfectly. First, Acosta does something utterly stupid, not passing the microphone to the next journalist, karate chopping the WH intern. Then he lies and states none of this ever happened saying he got banned for asking difficult questions. Unfortunately the whole incident was filmed and the truth got out. So what next? The press can never let out the truth so now they lie that the recording is fake.

If this is not the concluding evidence that we are dealing with enemy of the people, nothing can be. Chronic psychopathic lies.

I so much wish that he had gone just a bit further and gotten the CNN treatment. There would have been no need to revoke the pass, he would have never come close to the white house again.

weak ass karate chop

The 2nd video cracks me up. You sheep have this unnatural need to depict Trump as some sort of warrior, showing him buff or in military garb or in armor or some other such shit.

Your little beta male minds just can’t accept that you worship an obese 70 plus year old that dogged military service.

Ah, the omega male who is still wondering whether to watch or not when his wife's boyfriend visits jumps in, lecturing us about how to be alpha.

I don't think anyone is doubting that Trump would have kicked Acosta's ass if he had kept the microphone just a few seconds longer. I do agree that the second video is fun, it's always good to see Trump crushing the enemies of the people.

weak ass karate chop

Such a false narrative. You have quite an imagination.

BREAKING NEWS

images

I am not claiming that Acosta physically assaulted the woman. But he absolutely did make an ass out of himself, lie about it, and then lie about that. How god damned difficult can it be to pass the mic when told to so repeatedly?

Last time a right winger nudged a left wing reporter she almost charged him with assault, so by that standard, yes this is a knock out.

weak ass karate chop

Ah, the omega male who is still wondering whether to watch or not when his wife's boyfriend visits jumps in, lecturing us about how to be alpha.

I don't think anyone is doubting that Trump would have kicked Acosta's ass if he had kept the microphone just a few seconds longer. I do agree that the second video is fun, it's always good to see Trump crushing the enemies of the people.

The only thing Trump is capable of kicking the ass of is a quarter pounder with cheese. He is a fat old man that cheats at golf

weak ass karate chop

Such a false narrative. You have quite an imagination.

Oh come now, we see it on this forum all the time. Depictions of Trump as Rambo or a knight or some bad ass warrior.

BREAKING NEWS

images
Is that what Fox is reporting now that they've dropped their "the caravan is coming to kill you" meme?

That's what the left is reporting - clearly the intern assaulted Acosta who absolutely had the right to keep the microphone endlessly. His question was too important not to get an answer.

It was about the Russia conspiracy.

It is a fake. In the unaltered video (you know, the one that wasn't edited by Infowars?) The actions you are referring to never happened. Sarah Sanders is lying
Shocking I know, she's been so honest up to this point, lamo!

"karate chopping"....:71: My goodness, deplorable trumpanzees are funny! :71:

Best of Jim Acosta.

The only journalist in the world who believes that rather than reporting the story, he should be the story.

weak ass karate chop

never would have made it to round 2 of the all valley tournament.

I sometimes wish I was a Lefty...I'd rather laugh with the winners than cry with Saints (The Right)

I get so fucking tired of being on the losers side.

Fight more... tolerate leftist BS less.

then you can be a winner with the Saints.

Norman.....I honestly USED to feel that way...but the Right NEVER DOES ANYTHING.
We whine all day about how unfair Twitter and Facebook are.....then continue to flock to them like assclowns. wtf?

we complain about Hollywood's war on rightwing values...then line up to pay to see their movies, stuffing their pockets.

I have to agree....The Right is a bunch of fucking moron losers.

Yes, plenty of people need to locate their balls, including the average Americans (especially white males).

With DJ. Trump as guide it isn't that difficult. He has made a business out of winning.
This explains all the shootings by white males?

I sometimes wish I was a Lefty...I'd rather laugh with the winners than cry with Saints (The Right)

I get so fucking tired of being on the losers side.

Fight more... tolerate leftist BS less.

then you can be a winner with the Saints.

Norman.....I honestly USED to feel that way...but the Right NEVER DOES ANYTHING.
We whine all day about how unfair Twitter and Facebook are.....then continue to flock to them like assclowns. wtf?

we complain about Hollywood's war on rightwing values...then line up to pay to see their movies, stuffing their pockets.

I have to agree....The Right is a bunch of fucking moron losers.

Yes, plenty of people need to locate their balls, including the average Americans (especially white males).

With DJ. Trump as guide it isn't that difficult. He has made a business out of winning.
This explains all the shootings by white males?

Most of the shootings by white males are explained by them getting very pissed off as someone tried to mow over their country. That's when millions get shot.

You shouldn't try it.

Forum List

Back