Luv Guv and adulterer Mark Sanford endorses, get this, "Rafael Edwardo (Ted) Cruz

R

rdean

Luv Guv and adulterer Mark Sanford endorses, get this, "Rafael Edwardo (Ted) Cruz? Couldn't ya just die?

Mark Sanford's mistress-turned-fiancee learns of break-up on FACEBOOK

Mark Sanford Endorses Ted Cruz

Remember, this was the guy who walked out on his wife, kids and the state that elected him to go to South America and have a sex tryst with his secret mistress. He even had to ditch the Secret Service assigned to protect him.

Now he's endorsing Cruz??????????

And Republicans have the nerve to keep bringing up Bill Clinton who hasn't had a sex scandal since the last century just to somehow smear Hillary? And since then, how many sex scandals have Republicans had? Hundreds? Thousands? And they have the nerve to blast her for staying with her husband after forgiving him. And Republicans forgive everyone Republican. Unless it's gay sex. Those they want dead.

What a bunch of hypocrites.

There's much to agree with (and disagree with as well) in this post.

If I'm Cruz I'd be like, "Uh, thanks, but no thanks." Bringing up Bill's past transgressions is beating a dead horse, UNLESS, it goes towards Hillary's character (i.e.: being a champion of women's rights yet calling his accusers names, etc..)

But the whole idea of wanting gay people dead is completely ridiculous.

If I'm Cruz I'd be like, "Uh, thanks, but no thanks." Bringing up Bill's past transgressions is beating a dead horse, UNLESS, it goes towards Hillary's character (i.e.: being a champion of women's rights yet calling his accusers names, etc..)

Google
GOP candidates show up at kill the gays rallies

The truth is ridiculous? How is that possible.

Now it's your turn to show me they didn't.

Google

Your original quote was "and Republicans forgive anyone Republican. Unless its gay sex. Those they want dead."

My response to your first post was because my interpretation for "Republicans" would mean all Republican voters collectively. That couldn't be further from the truth.

Jealous he never endorsed sexual harrasser, assaulter, adulterer, and rapist Bill Clinton?

Google

Your original quote was "and Republicans forgive anyone Republican. Unless its gay sex. Those they want dead."

My response to your first post was because my interpretation for "Republicans" would mean all Republican voters collectively. That couldn't be further from the truth.
if it's the policy of the party, then who cares about a few outliars?

I don't see it as "policy of the party". That's a ridiculous accusation. That's like saying you guys believe that all blacks should hang because the Dems founded the KKK. It's ludicrous and you know it.
The Dems did found the KKK. When they were filled with conservatives. Now the KKK definitely hangs GOP.

The Dems did found the KKK. When they were filled with conservatives. Now the KKK definitely hangs GOP.
Now, now, RDean, don't be an 'Obama' and blame others for your party's actions.

"It's not MY 'Red Line' - it's the WORLD'S RED Line'."

Sanford is a doushbag for cheating on his wife, but you want to put cheating Clinton back in the white house. So cheating is only okay if you have a d beside your name?

I don't see it as "policy of the party". That's a ridiculous accusation. That's like saying you guys believe that all blacks should hang because the Dems founded the KKK. It's ludicrous and you know it.

This is absolutely going nowhere. We don't want to kill gays. We just resist the indoctrination.

Forum List

Back