Lunch Date w/ a beary cool Italian

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
So - I was sitting here talking with my pal Valentino; he's in from out of town. He'd never seen Fort Lewis, and hadn't driven a car. I let him drive as I took him on a quick tour around my office. I work for the Staff of the Commander of Fort Lewis, WA, and I (that's 1st) Corps.

is.php

varooooooooooom........beeeeeeeeeeep.........varooooooooooooom (6sp rx8 owners know what I mean)

This is where I work - just adjacent to this building in another which looks just about exactly like this one. :)

These were built before WWII - back when archangel was a teenager.
is.php

Hey! Get off that sign!! :)

is.php

View from the other direction.

is.php

Sometimes people won't listen to reason. What to do? Drop a 155mm Heat round upon their head.

is.php

is.php

Gratuitous Car Photo

is.php

I saw a silver RX-8 just like this on my way to my daughter's physical therapy this morning!

Abbey Normal said:
Love the pics. Was Valentino a Vermont Teddy Bear?

No - Minnesota I think. :)

GotZoom has a niece. She's got a class project to send him around the country/world/whatever.

:)

Tomorrow Valentino will see the Space Needle.

dmp said:
No - Minnesota I think. :)

GotZoom has a niece. She's got a class project to send him around the country/world/whatever.

:)

Tomorrow Valentino will see the Space Needle.

Most miles wins. Has gone from Rochester, MN to Lake Charles LA, to Mesa AZ and now Seattle. Then on to New York.

I'm the cool Uncle. Not sure if she will win..but all these pictures and miles will definitely solidify my coolness.

GotZoom said:
Most miles wins. Has gone from Rochester, MN to Lake Charles LA, to Mesa AZ and now Seattle. Then on to New York.

I'm the cool Uncle. Not sure if she will win..but all these pictures and miles will definitely solidify my coolness.
LOL! Reminds me of my sister. She always has candy for my son (aka "The Fly). But she is oooohh-soooo cooool in the kids' eyes!

dmp said:
So - I was sitting here talking with my pal Valentino; he's in from out of town. He'd never seen Fort Lewis, and hadn't driven a car. I let him drive as I took him on a quick tour around my office. I work for the Staff of the Commander of Fort Lewis, WA, and I (that's 1st) Corps.

Damn I must have been hellava old during the Vietnam era when y'all were still in diapers.............. ;)

archangel said:
Damn I must have been hellava old during the Vietnam era when y'all were still in diapers.............. ;)

Some of us weren't even a twinkle in our daddy's eye. :tng:

dmp said:
What are you referencing? The Howitzer?

ya kinda sorta lost me on this one...are you refering to yours vs mine...if so ya got me beat dude...the ladies are all yours...can't compete with that...
:smoke:

archangel said:
ya kinda sorta lost me on this one...are you refering to yours vs mine...if so ya got me beat dude...the ladies are all yours...can't compete with that...
:smoke:

You quoted my post, and said:

"Damn I must have been hellava old during the Vietnam era when y'all were still in diapers............"

I asked

"What does that mean with regard to what I posted?"

You just replied

"ya kinda sorta lost me on this one...are you refering to yours vs mine...if so ya got me beat dude...the ladies are all yours...can't compete with that..."

yours vs mine what?

Anyone? Help a brotha undestand what we're talking about?

dmp said:
You quoted my post, and said:

"Damn I must have been hellava old during the Vietnam era when y'all were still in diapers............"

I asked

"What does that mean with regard to what I posted?"

You just replied

"ya kinda sorta lost me on this one...are you refering to yours vs mine...if so ya got me beat dude...the ladies are all yours...can't compete with that..."

yours vs mine what?

Anyone? Help a brotha undestand what we're talking about?

I was refering to your little quip at the start of the pics...'Archangel was a teenager when these buildings were built'pre WWII...
Did ya forget the little comment or are ya just playing with me again?

dmp said:

This is where I work - just adjacent to this building in another which looks just about exactly like this one. :)

This is what I was refering to!

archangel said:
dmp said:

This is what I was refering to!

Oh. :D

Right. Got it now, thanks. :)

Forum List

Back