Lunatic Allen West says he lost because Murphy Cheated

this isnt a movie. You dont get to break the rules for the moral good.

There is no hot girl at the end.
How does it feel to be a part of the team who consistently sides with our enemies and those who kill innocent Americans?

i wouldn't know. I don't mind that we torture, i just prefer we be open about it.

Whats it like being a horses taint?
Hey Stupid, your comments are inconsistent and contradictory. On the one hand, you say "You don't get to break the rules for the moral good", then on the other hand you say "I don't mind that we torture". Looks to me like you're just full of shit. I'm guessing you're in about the 9th grade. Am I right?

Calling a Black retired Army Officer a "lunatic" is a pretty racist opinion don't you think? Why don't you hate filled lefties take a breath and enjoy the results of the election?

he is a loon, and being black has nothing to do with it.

the army should have court martialed him and saved the money on his pension.
West was targeted for defeat through voter fraud. That's also how Al Franken won.

Keep thinking that.

How does it feel to be a part of the team who consistently sides with our enemies and those who kill innocent Americans?

i wouldn't know. I don't mind that we torture, i just prefer we be open about it.

Hey Stupid, your comments are inconsistent and contradictory. On the one hand, you say "You don't get to break the rules for the moral good", then on the other hand you say "I don't mind that we torture". Looks to me like you're just full of shit. I'm guessing you're in about the 9th grade. Am I right?

thats not what i said. Look i understand you are stupid, so i'll explain this one more time.

See you can't break the rules and have the moral high ground. Now had we the policy of " hey if you are a terrorist we are going to torture you" and have i out in the open and upfront. Im not going to really care all that much.

Now i understand you may not be able to tell what i am talking about but you are a horses taint.

thats not what i said. Look i understand you are stupid, so i'll explain this one more time.

See you can't break the rules and have the moral high ground. Now had we the policy of " hey if you are a terrorist we are going to torture you" and have i out in the open and upfront. Im not going to really care all that much.

Now i understand you may not be able to tell what i am talking about but you are a horses taint.
Not what you said??? Go back and read it again, dumbshit. Maybe I was wrong...7th grade?

Maybe you should try reading what you posted, dumbass. West did the right thing, unless you're on the side of the terrorists which wouldn't surprise me in your case. Your idea of a good soldier would be to "reach out" to the muslims (like our pussy president).

There once was a time when America held the moral high ground...now we sink to the level of terrorists
We still hold the moral high ground. Firing a gun near a terrorist's head is hardly the same thing as sawing off a man's head with a dull knife and videotaping it for the world to watch. Way do you try to equate the two.

It's not the same thing but it's still illegal and the act of an unstable man.

Not what you said??? Go back and read it again, dumbshit. Maybe I was wrong...7th grade?

i just explained it to you.

There once was a time when America held the moral high ground...now we sink to the level of terrorists
We still hold the moral high ground. Firing a gun near a terrorist's head is hardly the same thing as sawing off a man's head with a dull knife and videotaping it for the world to watch. Way do you try to equate the two.

Please explain how you conclude "unstable". He made a terrorist talk, what's unstable about that?

Please explain how you conclude "unstable". He made a terrorist talk, what's unstable about that?

He lost his military bearing and fired a weapon illegally ... a stable man does not do that.

Glad I could be of help.

He broke the rules of the UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice), as well as broke some of the rules of the Geneva Convention.

Making a terrorist talk via torture? You do realize that the least credible information comes from torture, right?

I'm guessing that because of your views, you've probably never served a day in the military, did ya?

Me? I served 20 years in the Navy.

Not speaking out for or against the man, but I was under the impression that he lost because the Republican party gerrymandered his entire voter base away.

Allen West is about the only politician in washington that has a drop of sense, or courage, an he has character which is something most of the politicians we have just don't have any character or standards. Of course the Liberals would not like him. The liberals hate anyone thats not a Liberal. The two party system has seperated the people and caused hate among others. I dislike the two party system for that reason.
Allen West is a good man, and he should have won. The intire election was full of fraud. And there should be no electronic voting. We need to do away with that.

We have rules and adhere to those rules for a reason.
Yeah, political correctness.

No, the UCMJ is not political correctness, Mrs. Turdbutter. It's the law. We're a nation a of laws.

Sorry you can't wrap your comic book head around that simple fact, but it explains why you're so lost here.

Allen West is about the only politician in washington that has a drop of sense, or courage, an he has character which is something most of the politicians we have just don't have any character or standards.

You're talking about a man who is likely clinically insane.

Which means you're as deluded as him.

Get back on the meds!!

We have rules and adhere to those rules for a reason.
Yeah, political correctness.

No, the UCMJ is not political correctness, Mrs. Turdbutter. It's the law. We're a nation a of laws.

Sorry you can't wrap your comic book head around that simple fact, but it explains why you're so lost here.
Perhaps West should have served him breakfast. Would that have met with your approval, douche nozzle?

Forum List

Back