Lucy: Why should I get off welfare?

The 32 year old woman lists all the support she receives, totaling over $1200 a month, and also informs the hosts that her husband also receives financial assistance but designates these “family benefits.”
She expresses disgust in the inference that people who work are “good people” and insists that she is a good person even though she is on welfare. Lucy then describes her day of lying around and smoking weed.
"I sit on my butt and smoke pot all day, while the stupid people work."
Texas Welfare Lady name Lucy gettin' paid to smoke dope all day - while you work - who da fool now? - YouTube

Am I the only one who considers it ironic that littlereb is whining about "welfare queens"?

After all littlereb has openly boasted in this forum about his own intentions to become one himself this year.

Littlereb says that he quit his job and only "works" for "cash under the table" so that he won't have to pay any taxes. Now that makes him a "welfare queen" because he is still using the roads, bridges, traffic lights and other taxpayer provided infrastructure that he is leaching off. He gets the benefit of having US troops defending his "freedoms" with their lives on the line while he doesn't pay a single cent towards ensuring that they and their families have a paycheck.

By now you all get the picture. Littlereb is as much of a moocher as those he is whining about.

Can't take this thread seriously given that the OP is no better than his subject matter.
D'retard do you understand what welfare is? using what you said you are one stupid cock sucking son of a bitch.
D'retard I want you to explain how you come up with the conclusion that I quit my job to work for myself for cash constitutes welfare?
Come on D'retard you can do it, I'm sure you heard that plenty of times climbing off the short bus at school.

I don't see it being welfare. I see it as cheating and lying, but not welfare. Nice that the rest of us can carry the load for you, freeloader.

The 32 year old woman lists all the support she receives, totaling over $1200 a month, and also informs the hosts that her husband also receives financial assistance but designates these “family benefits.”
She expresses disgust in the inference that people who work are “good people” and insists that she is a good person even though she is on welfare. Lucy then describes her day of lying around and smoking weed.
"I sit on my butt and smoke pot all day, while the stupid people work."
Texas Welfare Lady name Lucy gettin' paid to smoke dope all day - while you work - who da fool now? - YouTube

Am I the only one who considers it ironic that littlereb is whining about "welfare queens"?

After all littlereb has openly boasted in this forum about his own intentions to become one himself this year.

Littlereb says that he quit his job and only "works" for "cash under the table" so that he won't have to pay any taxes. Now that makes him a "welfare queen" because he is still using the roads, bridges, traffic lights and other taxpayer provided infrastructure that he is leaching off. He gets the benefit of having US troops defending his "freedoms" with their lives on the line while he doesn't pay a single cent towards ensuring that they and their families have a paycheck.

By now you all get the picture. Littlereb is as much of a moocher as those he is whining about.

Can't take this thread seriously given that the OP is no better than his subject matter.
D'retard do you understand what welfare is? using what you said you are one stupid cock sucking son of a bitch.
D'retard I want you to explain how you come up with the conclusion that I quit my job to work for myself for cash constitutes welfare?
Come on D'retard you can do it, I'm sure you heard that plenty of times climbing off the short bus at school.

There you have it folks. Littlereb just admitted that he is now no better than a "welfare queen" himself.

Granted he isn't smart enough to see the connection but then again he believes that he can cheat the IRS so he is on a par with the butter knife when it comes to which knife is the sharpest in the drawer.

Gotta :lol: at the irony of "D'retard" and the spurious vulgarities all just adding to the amusement value.

I don't see it being welfare. I see it as cheating and lying, but not welfare. Nice that the rest of us can carry the load for you, freeloader.

Freeloader? nope freeloader would mean I'm getting something for free. I'm not, what I am doing is not contributing to obamas policies and obamcare. Do either of you have a clue to what you are talking about? No I don't think you do.

There you have it folks. Littlereb just admitted that he is now no better than a "welfare queen" himself.

Granted he isn't smart enough to see the connection but then again he believes that he can cheat the IRS so he is on a par with the butter knife when it comes to which knife is the sharpest in the drawer.

Gotta :lol: at the irony of "D'retard" and the spurious vulgarities all just adding to the amusement value.

D'retard how does my quiting a job to work for myself for cash constitute welfare? I guess in your retard brain dead mind everybody who owns a business is on welfare. Jeeze the butt hurt is showing through in you today.

Freeloader? nope freeloader would mean I'm getting something for free. I'm not, what I am doing is not contributing to obamas policies and obamcare. Do either of you have a clue to what you are talking about? No I don't think you do.

Do you drive on public roads, have access to police and fire depts., and live under the protection of the US Military? And you do so without paying. I pay a goodly chunk of my income, as do the rest of us who work. You get to use the same services and not pay. That makes you a freeloader.

D'retard how does my quiting a job to work for myself for cash constitute welfare? I guess in your retard brain dead mind everybody who owns a business is on welfare. Jeeze the butt hurt is showing through in you today.

Most people who own businesses pay taxes. They contribute to the entire society. You? You just take and let others pay for what you use. It's called freeloading.

More irony!

Keep on :dig: littlereb!

More irony!

Maybe he is just decelerating his contributions to society. :lol:

Your premise is that being on welfare precludes cheating and lying. How fucking weird is that?! I would agree with you that parasites should be excluded from receiving government benefits, but could you imagine the outcry in the name of starvation, the children and so on?

Your premise is that being on welfare precludes cheating and lying. How fucking weird is that?! I would agree with you that parasites should be excluded from receiving government benefits, but could you imagine the outcry in the name of starvation, the children and so on?

No, that is not what I said. I simply said that what BigReb is doing is not welfare. I made no statement about whether people on welfare cheat or lie. The closest would be that my statement does not claim all welfare recipients cheat or lie.

Do you drive on public roads, have access to police and fire depts., and live under the protection of the US Military? And you do so without paying. I pay a goodly chunk of my income, as do the rest of us who work. You get to use the same services and not pay. That makes you a freeloader.

I don't call the police for assistance I call them to ask when the next range day is. , and I have a volunteer fire department a half a mile away from my house. I am a militia member with a local membership containing 15 polices officers from area departments 10 deputy sheriffs from three surrounding counties one FBI agent my family member several state troopers Couple of doctors and one lawyer with several skilled tradesmen. So no not free loading.

More irony!

D'retard the hole you're digging is for you. Now how is what I've done welfare?

I'm sorry winterborn but I oppose obamacare so much I refuse to contribute to it. I cannot stomach the thought of my hard earn money going to that failure. So I'm doing something about it.

I don't call the police for assistance I call them to ask when the next range day is. , and I have a volunteer fire department a half a mile away from my house. I am a militia member with a local membership containing 15 polices officers from area departments 10 deputy sheriffs from three surrounding counties one FBI agent my family member several state troopers Couple of doctors and one lawyer with several skilled tradesmen. So no not free loading.

LMAO!! So you never drive on public roads? You grow all your own food?

I'm sure nations that would invade us are quaking in their boots and refraining from attacking because of your militia. lol

You get benefits from our federal gov't. To claim otherwise is simply lying. You get benefits and you expect the rest of us to pay for them. That is freeloading. So save the lies.

Why get off all that? For one thing, a whopping $14,400 a year is pretty pitiful money to live on.
Sounds like a whole lot of free to me. Of course, if you don't have to drive to work, maintain a vehicle, pay for gasoline, take care of a yard, or the thousands of other things 'normal' people do, why, its a veritable fortune.

I'll bet if people actually totaled up the amount of money they spend on themselves, just themselves, it would be less than 5,000 a year. Seems she is living pretty well.

I'm sorry winterborn but I oppose obamacare so much I refuse to contribute to it. I cannot stomach the thought of my hard earn money going to that failure. So I'm doing something about it.

You are not effecting obamacare. You are just shifting your part of the financial burden on to the rest of us. Avoiding paying taxes by lying and cheating does not change obamacare. It also does not lower what it costs. But it does mean that YOU don't have to pay for it. You are doing nothing except screwing every other tax payer. Like I said, freeloading.

I'm sure nations that would invade us are quaking in their boots and refraining from attacking because of your militia. lol

You get benefits from our federal gov't. To claim otherwise is simply lying. You get benefits and you expect the rest of us to pay for them. That is freeloading. So save the lies.
Oh, good. We spend what on roads? 2 or three billion dollars?

We take in over 2 trillion. Seems to Me we can cut back to the tune of 1 trillion dollars.

Yes for the most part I grow my own food. Fine we will not mess with them if they don't mess with us. The only thing I use is the roads, if that constitutes me a freeloader that will just have to be the cross I must bear compared to dumbasses being force to pay for obamacare. I'll manage.

You are not effecting obamacare. You are just shifting your part of the financial burden on to the rest of us. Avoiding paying taxes by lying and cheating does not change obamacare. It also does not lower what it costs. But it does mean that YOU don't have to pay for it. You are doing nothing except screwing every other tax payer. Like I said, freeloading.

Fine you can have my share of the burden I don't give a fuck I'm not paying into it regardless.

Oh, good. We spend what on roads? 2 or three billion dollars?

We take in over 2 trillion. Seems to Me we can cut back to the tune of 1 trillion dollars.

I agree. We should be able to cut back major amounts on the budget.

Forum List

Back