Lt. Col. Allen West, Guardian Of The Republic

Allen West is always good for a laugh.

and so are you. grow up and come back

Charming. Allen West is a blind partisan stooge. The crazy jazz he spouts could fill a book or two. I have little use for blind partisans on either side.
GO LOOK IN MIRROR stop with your ignorant nonsense

You want ignorant nonsense? Read your own posts.

How about this from Allan West?

OMG OMG Let's roll on this people, before its too late.

Congressman says ISIS will use southern border to enter US Muslim prayer rug found on Arizona border - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Could this be another reason Obama doesn’t want photos in the immigrant camps?

blanket-300x180.jpg

West got this from, of all places, Britebart, as we all know how reliable their information is, right?

Breitbart.com Is Sure This Adidas Shirt s an Islamo-Mexican Terror Rug

ovjrnsiubowspxirhgll.jpg

1. Here we see a waist hemline on the Muslim prayer rug.

2. This would be a sleeve opening on the Muslim prayer rug, just above the diamond-hatch red-and-white pattern so popular among lower-tier football clubs and militant Muslim prayer-rug salesmen.

3. Islamic scholars and Arsenal fans will immediately recognize "die marke mit den 3 streifen" here on the Muslim prayer rug.

I don't want to alarm you, fellow Americans, but... if Breitbart's goon squad is correct in its analysis, we are in for a whole new brand of Islamic terror sleeper cell on the homeland. If these invisible jihadis can cleverly disguise their prayer rugs as fading and torn Adidas soccer jerseys, what else can they do?

And, the reason we call them The Party Of Stupid?

brurbm7nwuvyxbvoiunx.jpg

West, Britebart and their blind followers are just like StupidSteph -

They never let mere facts get in the way of a lie.

Yep, Stephanie - you go right ahead and "roll on it".

IF you want more of this and a President who spits on our laws and in our face. then vote for the democrats. IF NOT, vote them out

SNIP:

This is the ugly left that has taken over the Democrat party of today. This man is an elected Representative of the WE THE PEOPLE in this country. and you SUPPORT this?

SNIP:
John-Lewis-550x236.jpg

Yeah, John, Obama’s presidency is in a tailspin and he did it all by himself.
Subject: Terrifying
Date: September 27, 2014 8:58:29 AM EDT
To: Drew

Barack Obama’s election was one of the proudest days of my life.
I felt like I had spent decades fighting for that moment…and in many ways I had.
But now 6 years later, Republicans are trying once again to tear the President down. And quite frankly, it terrifies me what they could do if they grow their Tea Party Majority in this election.
That’s why I need your help. That’s why I need you to answer President Obama’s call-to-action right now. I’m not ready to give up on his last 2 years in office. And you shouldn’t be either.
The most critical deadline of the election is in 3 days. Can I count on you right now?

Dem Rep. John Lewis Says He 8217 s 8220 Terrified 8221 Racist Tea Party Will Tear Obama Down 8230 Weasel Zippers

I'm sure glad for ignore. I can just imagine the spew of some

just go vote

thank gawd for ignore you can tune out the ugly tools for the Democrat party...:eusa_whistle:

Great! So now Allen West can join the club with
Sheila Jackson Lee and her American flag on Mars! Yippee!!
Wave those banners and prayer shirts high! Throw your hands in the air like you just don't care!

Allen West is always good for a laugh.

and so are you. grow up and come back

Charming. Allen West is a blind partisan stooge. The crazy jazz he spouts could fill a book or two. I have little use for blind partisans on either side.
GO LOOK IN MIRROR stop with your ignorant nonsense

You want ignorant nonsense? Read your own posts.

How about this from Allan West?

OMG OMG Let's roll on this people, before its too late.

Congressman says ISIS will use southern border to enter US Muslim prayer rug found on Arizona border - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Could this be another reason Obama doesn’t want photos in the immigrant camps?

blanket-300x180.jpg

West got this from, of all places, Britebart, as we all know how reliable their information is, right?

Breitbart.com Is Sure This Adidas Shirt s an Islamo-Mexican Terror Rug

ovjrnsiubowspxirhgll.jpg

1. Here we see a waist hemline on the Muslim prayer rug.

2. This would be a sleeve opening on the Muslim prayer rug, just above the diamond-hatch red-and-white pattern so popular among lower-tier football clubs and militant Muslim prayer-rug salesmen.

3. Islamic scholars and Arsenal fans will immediately recognize "die marke mit den 3 streifen" here on the Muslim prayer rug.

I don't want to alarm you, fellow Americans, but... if Breitbart's goon squad is correct in its analysis, we are in for a whole new brand of Islamic terror sleeper cell on the homeland. If these invisible jihadis can cleverly disguise their prayer rugs as fading and torn Adidas soccer jerseys, what else can they do?

And, the reason we call them The Party Of Stupid?

brurbm7nwuvyxbvoiunx.jpg

West, Britebart and their blind followers are just like StupidSteph -

They never let mere facts get in the way of a lie.

Yep, Stephanie - you go right ahead and "roll on it".

Forum List

Back