Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, a top witness in the House impeachment inquiry, will be removed...

Again the first line of the oath requires them to defend and protect the Constitution of the United States. A soldier is not required to obey illegal orders. The Constitution gives Congress the power of oversight. That supersedes Trump. The American do not support what Trump did and support this inquiry.
Congress has no authority to issue orders to individual soldiers, moron. No one told Vindman to obey an illegal order.

You're a moron.

You are the moron.

"I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

If you can read, try reading the oath a soldier takes. Supporting and defending the Constitution comes before obeying orders. The Constitution gives Congress the power of oversight. They called Col Vindman to testify and he went before the Committee and told them what he knew about the matter they are investigating. What orders did he break? Abuse of power is a impeachable offense so any order not to testify would be a illegal order. The Congress can withhold money from certain activities that the military engages in. If they do then the military cannot obey those orders.
Lee Harvey Oswald took the same oath, moron.

You must believe no one has ever broken an oath. How charming.

He did not break his oath moron. He recognized the Congress' constitutionally granted powers of oversight.
If Barr had done his job congress wouldn't have had to initiate the inquiry
Attacking the President isn't his job, moron.

Not really true.

The Pencil Necked Geek, congenital liar Adam Schiff isn't even allowing the main accuser of his President, the so-called Whistleblower to either testify or to be cross examined.

This whole show-trial is about hiding evidence, not revealing it.

He is not the main accuser. He was the first to bring it up. There is no reason for him to testify.

It is a real inquiry. There is no hiding of anything.
There is every reason in the world for him to testify. That's how we find out how this whole sleazy cabal got started. I realize you don't want that information to become public, but it will if this ever gets referred to the senate. Count on it. Your whole corrupt Dim crime syndicate will be exposed.

It doesn't matter how it got started. The only sleazy thing is Trump, Republicans and supporters like you. You are saying the Republicans in the Senate are corrupt as well. I agree with that. The only crime syndicate is Trump, Republicans and supporters like you.
Of course it matters. It was started illegally by political operatives with corrupt motives. Schiff has already lied about his interactions with the so-called "whistleblower." That alone tells you the whole thing is fishy.

Why are you and Schiff so afraid to have the whistleblower testify?
The whistle blower is willing to testify in the same manner Trumpty testified for Mueller. He will answer written questions. I'm willing to bet his memory is better than Trumpty's memory.

Why do you insist he testifies in public when you were fine with Trump only answering written questions?
The WB doesn't get to decide, moron. The Republicans in the Senate will decide, and he will testify before the full Senate under oath. It should probably only take a week to squeeze him for the truth.

He is not the main accuser. He was the first to bring it up. There is no reason for him to testify.

There is every reason in the world for him to testify. That's how we find out how this whole sleazy cabal got started. I realize you don't want that information to become public, but it will if this ever gets referred to the senate. Count on it. Your whole corrupt Dim crime syndicate will be exposed.

It doesn't matter how it got started. The only sleazy thing is Trump, Republicans and supporters like you. You are saying the Republicans in the Senate are corrupt as well. I agree with that. The only crime syndicate is Trump, Republicans and supporters like you.
Of course it matters. It was started illegally by political operatives with corrupt motives. Schiff has already lied about his interactions with the so-called "whistleblower." That alone tells you the whole thing is fishy.

The whistle blower is willing to testify in the same manner Trumpty testified for Mueller. He will answer written questions. I'm willing to bet his memory is better than Trumpty's memory.

Why do you insist he testifies in public when you were fine with Trump only answering written questions?
If there is a trial in the Senate, he will testify under oath before the public, dumbass.

Why are you so afraid of the WB testifying? Are you afraid he will spill the beans and expose Schiff's sleazy plot to stage a coup?
I'm not afraid of what he might say. I don't have any issues that Schiff's office may have been in contact with the whistle blower. He acted exactly as I would if my superiors chose to ignore my concerns. I would keep going until someone would listen.

This is extortion and bribery imo. Holding up aid until a foreign government makes a public announcement that they will begin an investigation into your political rival is not something you can pooh-pooh away as nothing. It is definitely not nothing. I'm fine with how the whistle blower has acted and if he is forced to testify in public then I will be glued to the tube watching!

The WB doesn't get to decide, moron. The Republicans in the Senate will decide, and he will testify before the full Senate under oath. It should probably only take a week to squeeze him for the truth.
It doesn't seem to be working exactly like that. Congress people can't decide someone WILL testify. Haven't you been paying attention? Many congressional subpoenas have been ignored. Why do you think it will be different in the Senate? They just might have to accept written answers or no answers at all from the whistle blower. Time will tell.

According to the Constitution, Congress has the power of oversight.

Has NOTHING to do with who his boss is.

Col Vindman was obeying the Constitution when he testified before Congress.
No one claimed otherwise.

The soldier's oath defending the Constitution above obeying a President's orders.
You keep going to the oath as if it is some cure all excuse for insubordination. It is not. You are a moron.

You are the dumbfuck. The first part of the oath a soldier takes is to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. Apparently you think a soldier is there to protect Trump. They are there to defend the United States.
Of course I never said that.

If you guys didn't make up points to then knock down you would NEVER win arguments

Yes you did. You suggested that Col Vindman's boss is not the American people. You clearly think a soldier should do anything a President says even if it is illegal.
According to the Constitution, Trump is Vindman's boss.

According to the Constitution, Congress has the power of oversight. Col Vindman was obeying the Constitution when he testified before Congress. The soldier's oath defending the Constitution above obeying a President's orders.
"Oversight" does not mean they issue orders to the troops, moron. Vindman was simply venting his spleen. He wasn't following orders from anyone. He certainly wasn't "obeying the Constitution," whatever that is supposed to mean.
I'm getting to the point where she may go on ignore. She just keeps running in circles with the same asinine irrelevant argument about the oath.

Bitch is ignorant as fuck and she is quickly wearing out her welcome.

If there is a trial in the Senate, he will testify under oath before the public, dumbass.

Why are you so afraid of the WB testifying? Are you afraid he will spill the beans and expose Schiff's sleazy plot to stage a coup?
I'm not afraid of what he might say. I don't have any issues that Schiff's office may have been in contact with the whistle blower. He acted exactly as I would if my superiors chose to ignore my concerns. I would keep going until someone would listen.

This is extortion and bribery imo. Holding up aid until a foreign government makes a public announcement that they will begin an investigation into your political rival is not something you can pooh-pooh away as nothing. It is definitely not nothing. I'm fine with how the whistle blower has acted and if he is forced to testify in public then I will be glued to the tube watching!
liar. All the snowflakes who defend that scumbag Schiff are terrified to have the whistleblower on the stand.

It's not bribery or extortion, any more than any other foreign aid program constitutes bribery or extortion. You let your hatred of Trump distort the definitions of words.

I know you are deathly afraid to have your politicians investigated because you know what Hillary's minions arranged to get Trump investigated.

It's time for a dose of your own medicine.

Of course I never said that.

If you guys didn't make up points to then knock down you would NEVER win arguments

Yes you did. You suggested that Col Vindman's boss is not the American people. You clearly think a soldier should do anything a President says even if it is illegal.
According to the Constitution, Trump is Vindman's boss.

According to the Constitution, Congress has the power of oversight. Col Vindman was obeying the Constitution when he testified before Congress. The soldier's oath defending the Constitution above obeying a President's orders.
"Oversight" does not mean they issue orders to the troops, moron. Vindman was simply venting his spleen. He wasn't following orders from anyone. He certainly wasn't "obeying the Constitution," whatever that is supposed to mean.
I'm getting to the point where she may go on ignore. She just keeps running in circles with the same asinine irrelevant argument about the oath.

Bitch is ignorant as fuck and she is quickly wearing out her welcome.

Busybee01 is a she? Now that I think of it, she does seem to be female.

It doesn't seem to be working exactly like that. Congress people can't decide someone WILL testify. Haven't you been paying attention? Many congressional subpoenas have been ignored. Why do you think it will be different in the Senate? They just might have to accept written answers or no answers at all from the whistle blower. Time will tell.
Yes, he will testify. He isn't protected by executive privilege. Trump will order him to testify, and if he refuses, he gets fired and he goes to jail.

liar. All the snowflakes who defend that scumbag Schiff are terrified to have the whistleblower on the stand.

It's not bribery or extortion, any more than any other foreign aid program constitutes bribery or extortion. You let your hatred of Trump distort the definitions of words.

I know you are deathly afraid to have your politicians investigated because you know what Hillary's minions arranged to get Trump investigated.

^^^^What is that shit? Some kind of attempt at internet hypnosis?

It's not working!! :21::21::21::21:

^^^^What is that shit? Some kind of attempt at internet hypnosis?

It's not working!! :21::21::21::21:
It's obvious that you're terrified. Otherwise you wouldn't even talk about it. Every time you claim it's "irrelevant" we know that we're over the target zone.

gateway pundit ^ | 11/10/19 | Joe Hoft

"""HUGE! Schiff Witness Vindman Testified that He “Thought” President’s “Policy” Was Wrong So He Advised Ukrainians to Ignore the President""" Adam Schiff’s star witness Alexander Vindman testified to the House Intel Committee that he “thought” the President was wrong in his policy with the Ukraine. So he later told Ukrainians to ignore the President. Alexander Vindman’s testimony was recently released and it shows an ignorant underling in the NSC who believed the President’s policy in the Ukraine was flawed and because of this Vindman notified a group of ‘Ukrainians’ to ignore the President’s requests.

3f4agx.jpg

And in doing so, he likely violated the Logan Act, engaged in sedition and conduct unbecoming an officer of the US Army. It remains to be seen if he violated the espionage act.

It's not tough at all. One of them is in charge of foreign policy and the other is not.

Let's see if you're smart enough to figure it out....

Did we suddenly make Trump a "King"?

Our foreign policy is not set by one man. It is set by Congress through treaties and legislation. Yes, the executive branch as a say in how that is carried out, but Trump crossed a line when he misappropriated funds to get his political dirty work done.

Really, what was misappropriated?

Vindman is anti American according to people that served with him

Trump has extorted a foreign national for his own gain breaking U.S. law according to people that served with him.

And unlike your bullshit post.... mine is true.

Just to remind y’all Trumpies trying to deflect from the obvious... Trump’s going to be impeached.

:cul2:

240_F_163003768_qgCYveF7WnoeCgHbywlFA0L6S4beeLCK.jpg

LOLOL

You got a quote to verify that?

I love how the cult supports our men and women of the military.
Such big supporters of the military they claim to be.

Fucking hypocrites, the lot of them.

History will judge. And it's all recorded for posterity right here on the internet.
Oh for fuck sake... what a load of utter BOMBASTIC HYPERBOLE.

Yeah there's LEFTIST NEVER TRUMPERS in the military too, and everyone knows it. We're seeing a great example of that right now with that INSUBORDINATE ASS CLOWN, VINDMAN, who should be COURT MARTIALED with an ARTICLE 15 and busted down to BUCK PRIVATE for SPYING on the president and trying to UNDERMINE his LAWFUL DUTIES he was ELECTED to DO.

And ONE LEFTIST COCK BITE in the military does NOT mean conservatives HATE *ALL* the military. Course you know that, and I know that, the entire stinkin' world knows it, but you had to talk your DUMBASS BULL SHIT anyone, didn't ya... moron.

Not saying I disagree with your sentiment, but your confused on a couple of things. A court martial is a judicial proceeding, an article 15 is non-judicial procedure.

That's funny - a verbal reprimand isn't worth the paper it's written on. Sort of like a Trump contract.

Depends if it was documented on a counseling form, if it was it could harm his career.

He was found guilty and impeached
He was impeached but ACQUITTED in the senate.

With all the coverage as well as Civics class lessons imparted, you still don't understand the process of impeachment.
He was impeached deal with it
But not found guilty. Get your alternative facts straight.
He was
What court rendered a guilty sentence?

He plead out in an Arkansas court. Paid fines and surrendered his law license.

Forum List

Back