Lower cognitive ability

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Low IQ Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice Racism Bias Politics Right-Wing and Left-Wing Ideology

edu9.gif

Do you really think the average IQ of a Democratic voter is higher than that of a Republican voter? (The answer is easily extrapolated from demographic data.) Did you attend UNC, by any chance?

Do you honestly think Batshit has a college education?

I'd be shocked to find he finished primary school. I kind of figured his parents were Dead Heads who dragged him across the country following the tour bus, and exposed him to hallucinogens at an early age.

Do you really think the average IQ of a Democratic voter is higher than that of a Republican voter? (The answer is easily extrapolated from demographic data.) Did you attend UNC, by any chance?

Do you honestly think Batshit has a college education?

I'd be shocked to find he finished primary school. I kind of figured his parents were Dead Heads who dragged him across the country following the tour bus, and exposed him to hallucinogens at an early age.

I thought he might have taken one of those "no attendance required" classes.

All one has to do to know why the people in jesusland are that way
The plethora of TV shows dedicated to portray Jesuslanders "kulture". Shows with titles like “Duck Dynasty,” History Channel’s “Swamp People,” CMT’s “Redneck Island,” Discovery’s “Backyard Oil” and “Moonshiners” and shows like Turtle Man that has a snaggle-tooth idiot who dives into cow ponds to retrieve gigantic snapping turtles with his bare hands.

The plethora of TV shows dedicated to portray Jesuslanders "kulture". Shows with titles like “Duck Dynasty,” History Channel’s “Swamp People,” CMT’s “Redneck Island,” Discovery’s “Backyard Oil” and “Moonshiners” and shows like Turtle Man that has a snaggle-tooth idiot who dives into cow ponds to retrieve gigantic snapping turtles with his bare hands.

What is lower than a flying rodent?

Pile-Of-Guano--97218.jpg

GUaNO

What is lower than a flying rodent?

Pile-Of-Guano--97218.jpg

GUaNO
I thought it might be whale shit. I could be wrong.

The one trick pony is playing his one trick.

You hatred of your fellow man and your bigotry is typical of the progressive left.

Forum List

Back