Low tax sh*tholes

I heard that in Somalia, they pay their taxes with chickens and goats.

But that might just be a rumor.

What a dumbass polack

What a random racial slur! Don't let Donald rub off on you.

I'm part pollack, we aren't a fuckin "race" you imbecile.

It just so happens all the smart ones left before the krauts and muscovites came in.

That's a dumb fucking pollack.

Next time the krauts can cut them up with Putin for all I care.

Some facts here...

North Korea:

"A 2013 estimate for the tax on individual workers suggested that the state takes 45% of their wages in a form of a tax.[8]"

Taxation in North Korea - Wikipedia
Somalia's tax rate is about 10%, but consider how little Somalian citizen gets from that.

Somalia Sales Tax Rate | 2014-2018 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast

This says different.
Taxation - Korea, Democratic People's Republic of (DPRK) - infrastructure

All foreign-invested enterprises are subject to income, property, turnover, and local taxes. In the four special economic zones established by the government, one in 1991 and three in 2002, the tax on profits for most enterprises is set at 14%; for enterprises involving high technology, infrastructure construction, or light industry, the tax rate is 10%. Resident aliens in the DPRK must pay personal income taxes; the rate varies from 4% to a top rate of 20%.

Read more: Taxation - Korea, Democratic People's Republic of (DPRK) - infrastructure

Last edited:
Hey I'll have you know I live in a low tax shithole in Mizzouri..

Q: What is the definition of safe sex down in Missouri?
A: Placing signs on the animals that kick.

Tell rapper Eminem, President Harry Truman, Mark Twain, John Goodman, Chuck Berry, Sheryl Crow, George Washington Carver, Walter Cronkite, Robert Heinlein, Yogi Berra, Omar Bradley, Leon Spinks, Redd Foxx, Ed Asner, Cedrick The Entertainer, and Dick Gregory that while you're at it.

But I seriously doubt that you know who any of those people are.

Hey I'll have you know I live in a low tax shithole in Mizzouri..

Q: What is the definition of safe sex down in Missouri?
A: Placing signs on the animals that kick.

Tell rapper Eminem, President Harry Truman, Mark Twain, John Goodman, Chuck Berry, Sheryl Crow, George Washington Carver, Walter Cronkite, Robert Heinlein, Yogi Berra, Omar Bradley, Leon Spinks, Redd Foxx, Ed Asner, Cedrick The Entertainer, and Dick Gregory that while you're at it.

But I seriously doubt that you know who any of those people are.

You know most of them are already dead, right? Hard to tell them anything, but I'll bet such an illustrious group figured out which animals kick.

What a dumbass polack

I am half polack and he is an embarrassment to polacks all over the world... .we took a vote

A lot of taxes go to help Children (Schools) the Elderly ( SS & Medicare) then there's the Diabled, and the Poor, not to mention the Police, Fireman, and Military.

Gee, what Honorable people you are wishing to cut taxes to Children, the Elderly, the Disabled, the Police, Fireman & Military.

Gee, sounds like Republicans are just Autistic about Taxes, they're one track minded buffoons.

You want to cut off the people you claim that "YOU CARE ABOUT"

Now, you tell me who's the f*cking Embarassment? It's people like you.

What a dumbass polack

I am half polack and he is an embarrassment to polacks all over the world... .we took a vote

A lot of taxes go to help Children (Schools) the Elderly ( SS & Medicare) then there's the Diabled, and the Poor, not to mention the Police, Fireman, and Military.

Gee, what Honorable people you are wishing to cut taxes to Children, the Elderly, the Disabled, the Police, Fireman & Military.

Gee, sounds like Republicans are just Autistic about Taxes, they're one track minded buffoons.

We get it, you like taxes.

Please feel free to pay as much as you like.

What a dumbass polack

You want to cut off the people you claim that "YOU CARE ABOUT"

Now, you tell me who's the f*cking Embarassment? It's people like you.

Fuck them

Tell them to get a job

Forum List

Back