Low Energy Mike Bloomberg reconsiders decision not to run for president, will run if Biden doesn't!

Neo-Con Bloomberg running as a Democrat.
Thanks for exposing the fact that you know nothing about this asshole.

No it isn't.

It's transparent as hell.

The corporate elites want someone they can trust to screw over the poor and middle class, and lie about their liberal bono-fides. They see Trump as a loose cannon, and all the other folks running for the DNC nomination as throwaways. They need someone that will pacify the masses, yet continue the never ending wars, economic ruination policies, and spy vs. spy shit.

It is predictable as hell.

Shit, why not just get Ted Turner, Sheldon Adelson, Thomas Steyer, Michelle Obama or Mark Zuckerberg to run? They would follow the same course and be just as predictable.

Thought Bloomberg was a Rep and has been for years.

NOW he's going to run as a Dem??

You can't cure idiotic.

You can't cure idiotic.
Bloomberg was a dem. He knew he couldn't get elected as mayor as a dem so he switched to rep. He has no core beliefs so he can switch up to anything.

You can't cure idiotic.
Bloomberg was a dem. He knew he couldn't get elected as mayor as a dem so he switched to rep. He has no core beliefs so he can switch up to anything.
Kinda like that clown Trump, eh?

Well he is a billionaire and a hell of a business man and he's also President of the United States.

Not to bad at all.

You can't cure idiotic.

Well he is a billionaire and a hell of a business man and he's also President of the United States.

Not to bad at all.
A billionaire would release his taxes, a hell of a businessman wouldn't have filed for bankruptcy how many times thus far, 5?, as for President, we can thank Putin for that....honestly, toots, the only thing this guy is successful at, is fooling idiots like you.

You can't cure idiotic.

Not to bad at all.
A billionaire would release his taxes, a hell of a businessman wouldn't have filed for bankruptcy how many times thus far, 5?, as for President, we can thank Putin for that....honestly, toots, the only thing this guy is successful at, is fooling idiots like you.

No, a billionaire wouldn't release his taxes.

Many businessmen file for bankruptcy many times during their careers.

Oh and Putin had nothing to do with Trump being elected. Guess you missed the memo.

Oh he hasn't fooled me. I like what I see and I sure as hell like what Trump has accomplished.

Unlike you I like a great economy, jobs all across the country and UE the lowest its been since 69.

I like the fact that we will get the wall and save we tax payer billions each year and get rid of the illegals that murder, rob and rape Americans every year.

Sure don't speak for your stupid ass but I definitely speak for mine.

Forum List

Back