Love this quote by a protestor

If it was a good investment she wouldn't be sitting on Wall Street complaining about eating beans and rice

Of course she would. She has to be 'seen' by all the right people and have something to talk about at cocktail parties for the next 30 years.

..."veterinarian"...

Stop embarrassing yourself. You have admitted several times that you cannot answer the question. Overcompensation for your terrible inferiority complex seems to be preventing your from just keeping your piehole shut unti you actually have something to say.

A veterinarian has just as much training as a medical doctor you twit.

How many human physicians have told you that, Poindexter?

All of the honest ones.

MD

4 years college/pre med
4 years med school

DVM

4 years college/pre vet
4 years vet school

..."veterinarian"...

Stop embarrassing yourself. You have admitted several times that you cannot answer the question. Overcompensation for your terrible inferiority complex seems to be preventing your from just keeping your piehole shut unti you actually have something to say.

A veterinarian has just as much training as a medical doctor you twit.

How many human physicians have told you that, Poindexter?

The physician who is married to the veterinarian I know.

I said i don't know any surgeons I never said i didn't know any Drs.

Wall Street caused the mortgage problem?......Interesting.

Yeah, all those idiots who got themselves into homes they knew they couldn't afford, have nothing to do with it......Nobody held a gun to their heads and forced them to sign off on those loans......Nobody told them not to read the contracts before signing them......Nobody told them not to hire attorneys to peruse those contracts before they signed off on them...Nobody forced them to get themselves into ARM's, which is about the stupidest thing you can do when purchasing property.

Yeah, lets just have the government bail out all the idiots, and forgive those idiotic students who are now whining about taking out loans for their education.

And isn't quite funny how you libs piss and moan about Wall Street, while Wall Street has poured tons of money into dem campaigns over the years.......The dems own Wall Street, period.
The thing is, the people losing their houses in the beginning were the ones who bought above their means. Now that is not the case. It is people who didn't live beyond their means, that had the safe job and safe house. But you guys are too big of assholes to realize that.

LIke I said, you guys continue to go after main street while forgiving Wall Street. But hey, you guys are the true Americans.

Keep going after Wall Street while forgiving K Street and Pennsylvania Avenue. That obviously makes you a better American than me.

The general consensus among those who are now protesting on WALL STREET is that K STREET is merely a satillite office of WALL STREET.

Basically, that's true.

Forum List

Back