Louisiana State Trooper shot in head by drunk driver

This is where Bucs tells everyone the whites are engaging in a wore on cops and how they should withdraw from those areas and let them kill each other....any day now

.....any day....

White rednecks have been shooting at cops for a long time too. That MIGHT be why more whites are shot by cops than blacks every year. Yes....that's a fact. You probably haven't heard that before.

I have heard that, what I havent heard tho is your rant on how whites are at wore with cops and its a result of rock music and stuff. When they are black you seem to demonize blacks in general. Whites? Aww just a crazy white dude...no need to jump to conclusions, right?

And many cops have abandoned the white trailer trash ghettos. There just aren't nearly as many of them to make them news worthy. Most all white areas aren't crime infested shit holes. A few are....and cops rightfully so abandoned those a decade or two ago. Now....time to abandon all ghettos.

Almost but no cigar...

Ok. Rock music? Show me a rock music song lyric that glorifies killing cops? I can give dozens of rap ones..

I wonder why that is...

Louisiana State Police Trooper Shot in Head | Officer.com

Drunk drivers kill more Americans in 1 year than the Iraq War, Afghan War and all US soil terror attacks since 2001...combined.

This Louisiana Trooper was trying to remove a drunk driver. And was shot in the head. Prayers for him and his family.

Bucs curiously didnt have anything to say about the person who shoots a mans head off with a shotgun.

trooper_shot-2.jpg

I wonder why?

If that is the case, the far right is in deep danger.
In a time of lawlessness the "far right" would be the ones in the LEAST danger....

:Boom2: :blsmile:

:flameth:
D'ya think it was leftists taking that drunk driver out?
I think it was people taking that drunk driver out. I don't believe there was a pollster there asking their political affiliation.
But they must determine which party to blame, even though it has no bearing on his actions what so ever...

Drunk drivers kill more Americans in 1 year than the Iraq War, Afghan War and all US soil terror attacks since 2001...combined.

This Louisiana Trooper was trying to remove a drunk driver. And was shot in the head. Prayers for him and his family.

Bucs curiously didnt have anything to say about the person who shoots a mans head off with a shotgun.

trooper_shot-2.jpg

I wonder why?

Other than calling him filthy white trash scum bred in a shit hole trailer park...no. I hate white trash as much as black thugs. All is fair when hating on low lifes.

trooper_shot-2.jpg

I wonder why?

Other than calling him filthy white trash scum bred in a shit hole trailer park...no. I hate white trash as much as black thugs. All is fair when hating on low lifes.

The difference being you didnt blame the white guys entire family, culture and race for his actions. You are very specific when it comes to white people (TRAILER TRASH) and very inclusive when it comes to blacks. So a black guy does anything he's on par with a white dude who blew a cops head off. Same thing....They are all the same!!

trooper_shot-2.jpg

I wonder why?

The difference being you didnt blame the white guys entire family, culture and race for his actions. You are very specific when it comes to white people (TRAILER TRASH) and very inclusive when it comes to blacks. So a black guy does anything he's on par with a white dude who blew a cops head off. Same thing....They are all the same!!

I slam cultures in ghettos and trailer parks. You want to talk about black families living in Buckhead GA? Thats a different culture.

trooper_shot-2.jpg

I wonder why?
Evidently Buc thinks white people killing cops is an anomaly. If he thought otherwise he would be moaning about white culture and white fathers.

Let's put some numbers in this.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/2 1/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/?page=all I've said it before: Sure, race matters, but if you want to improve policing, you need to move past the idea that police only do bad things to black people. This isn't a black and white issue. It's a police issue.

Cop in the Hood: Police killing whites and

blackshttp://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2014/12/attacks-against-police-officers-are-in-decline "But, while every killing of an officer is a tragedy, it is worth noting, as my colleague Shane Bauer reported in the context of another story, assaults and felony killings of police officers in the US are down sharply over the past two decades. Attention has also been focused on Brinsley's race, but FBI data shows that, though African Americans are arrested and incarcerated at a higher rate than whites, the majority of assailants who feloniously killed police officers in the past year were white."

White guy shoots a cops head off with a shotgun blast = Trash

Black guy is arrested for selling E-Cigs = Thug

Trash. Thug. No difference. It's slang you idiot.

I never called Eric Garner a thug. Long rap sheet. But not a thug.

You're probably what some black kids call....oh what's that term...a "suburban negro"??? No thats not it. "Bitch negro"?? Something like that. You probably don't know much about real thugs.

Sure there's a difference between thug and trash. The evidence of the difference exist in your refusal to call a cop killer a thug and your love of calling any and all actions by blacks as thuggery.

Sure there's a difference between thug and trash. The evidence of the difference exist in your refusal to call a cop killer a thug and your love of calling any and all actions by blacks as thuggery.

I usually call criminals age 30ish and younger thugs. Over that...trash. Young people of any color often act like thugs. They wanna be street hoodlums and live the rap lifestyle (whites too). As a person ages...they SHOULD wise up and start behaving better. Those that dont...are just trash.

Al Sharpton for example isn't a thug. He's trash. White rapper Eminem was a thug. Now he's trash.

Either way...I could care less how you see it.

I usually call criminals age 30ish and younger thugs. Over that...trash. Young people of any color often act like thugs. They wanna be street hoodlums and live the rap lifestyle (whites too). As a person ages...they SHOULD wise up and start behaving better. Those that dont...are just trash.

Al Sharpton for example isn't a thug. He's trash. White rapper Eminem was a thug. Now he's trash.

Either way...I could care less how you see it.
That was dumber than most of your other explanations and thats saying alot.

Right right...it's about AGE not RACE! lmao...sully fucker backed himself into a corner and come out swinging stupidity

First this fucktard says there's no difference between a thug and trash then he writes one of the silliest explanations known to man to say THERE IS a difference! :rofl:

Which one is it Bucs?

His answer: Yes

:rofl:

Let BUCS 90 do what he is doing. He's highlighting violence on our peace officers. Something that is a major problem that needs to be dealt with. Of course, one would think it would be easier to deal with it if guns were not so readily available to the thugs.

Anyway, his motives are probably warped of course but its more important that the insanity of a life lost or a PO attacked get highlighted.

Lest we never forget the danger they put themselves in on a daily basis.

Construction workers have dangerous jobs but when a construction worker kills someone no one says they have a tough job ctfu lol

Forum List

Back