Louisiana Senator John Kennedy: Global warming is the largest scam in human history.

Infrared radiation on Mars has to go through 25 times more CO₂ to escape the planet than IR on Earth. Yet Mars has virtually NO greenhouse effect. So why is CO₂ supposed to be so dominant to Earth’s GHE?

FuuZlUPWcAUIPdj

The concept of climate change has been known since the 19th century when Joseph Fourier first discovered what he called "the greenhouse effect," the phenomenon in which gases in the atmosphere store the sun's heat and cause an increase in the temperature of the planet. Fourier thought the earth should be much colder, if it weren't for "something", which is greenhouse gases, otherwise we'd be wearing winter coats all year

Carbon Dioxide greenhouse gas was demonstrated by John Tindall 150 years ago when he measured the absorption of radiant heat by a score of gases through which it was made to pass. Carbon dioxide, water vapour, and ozone were four which absorbed it

Carbon Dioxide greenhouse gas was demonstrated by John Tindall 150 years ago when he measured the absorption of radiant heat by a score of gases through which it was made to pass. Carbon dioxide, water vapour, and ozone were four which absorbed it

Yeah, but Co2 absorbs the WEAKEST part of the spectrum, the IR... which is why it isn't warming anything....

The concept of climate change has been known since the 19th century when Joseph Fourier first discovered what he called "the greenhouse effect," the phenomenon in which gases in the atmosphere store the sun's heat and cause an increase in the temperature of the planet. Fourier thought the earth should be much colder, if it weren't for "something", which is greenhouse gases, otherwise we'd be wearing winter coats all year

All gas absorbs some part of EM spectrum.

Your side cannot explain how Greenland froze while North America thawed....

This is because your side has NO TRUTH at all, it is all fudge and fraud...

You had a climate change lecture and you failed...
Maybe the lecturer had his head up his ass.
SUB IQ under 5 should STFU and not embarrass the side documenting Co2 does nothing....
I actually agree that CO2 is not a significant warming factor in global climate.
Go post about how soon Jesus will float down from the clouds, and what a great "conservative" W was....
Jesus is a figure from history most predominately in the Christian Bible. Many people have many beliefs regarding Jesus' raising from the dead, performing miracles and returning one day to smite all the bad guys. If you believe that, bless you but don't project your beliefs on me because I have my own beliefs.

Trump scamming you is bigger.
If so, why is it that I don’t feel much better now that that nice old man, Joe Biden, is now President? Things were working much better when Trump was running the nation (up to the time that the COVID virus escaped the lab in China)

I have to agree with the outstanding senator from Louisiana. Global warming is indeed a huge scam. The people falling for it are complete illogical idiots.

Not necessarily. There are other scams much worse. Global warming is an issue, however living in balance on our world should be the issue we actually follow.

Again with the wordsmithing.

Climate change is a science.

Global Warming is a theory.
Great explanation dude. Green font means sarcasm.

Religion has ZERO science.
Religion is 100% Faith.
Religion is 0% FACT.

I have to agree with the outstanding senator from Louisiana. Global warming is indeed a huge scam. The people falling for it are complete illogical idiots.

The senator from Louisiana is dumber than a sack of hammers, and just as dishonest and corrupt as Donald Trump.

So it’s not surprising that the dumbest most gullible posters on this board think he’s the cat’s ass.

The senator from Louisiana is dumber than a sack of hammers, and just as dishonest and corrupt as Donald Trump.

So it’s not surprising that the dumbest most gullible posters on this board think he’s the cat’s ass.

Parrot of left wing lies = "smart"
Person who refutes left wing lies = "dumb"

LOL!!!

Forum List

Back