Louis Farrakhan on Donald Trump: 'I Like What I’m Looking At'

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
...and wait until you hear why!

"Speaking at the black nationalist organization's annual Savior's Day in Chicago, Farrakhan told parishioners that he admires Trump because he believes the celebrity billionaire's purportedly self-funded presidential campaign isn't taking money from the "Jewish community."

"[Trump] is the only member who has stood in front of [the] Jewish community and said, 'I don't want your money,'" Farrakhan told his followers Sunday at the Mosque Maryam in Chicago, according tothe Anti-Defamation League, a Jewish civil rights organization."

Donald Trump, beloved by some Muslims, anyway...

Louis Farrakhan on Donald Trump: 'I Like What I’m Looking At'

Well I wasn't going to vote for Trump, but now that he's got Farrakahn's endorsement, I'm totally on board!

Minister Farrakhan is a very wise and astute individual.

He is well aware of the Jewish control of American politics and government.

And isn't afraid to point it out. ..... :cool:

The stunned silence from the Trumpbots is most enjoyable.

What are they supposed to say? "Well, I was going to pull the lever for Trump, but now that I see Farrakhan likes him, fuck that noise. I'm voting for Bernie!"

The stunned silence from the Trumpbots is most enjoyable.

What are they supposed to say? "Well, I was going to pull the lever for Trump, but now that I see Farrakhan likes him, fuck that noise. I'm voting for Bernie!"

They should say the kind of shit they were saying the other day when they were yakking on and on about Barack Obama not disavowing Farrakhan...

...which turned out to be horseshit because Obama did in 2008.

So the GOP is a party of racial exclusion, but when they are trying to be the Big Tent, they're still supposed to show people to the door?

I want every vote, not just the politically correct ones.

Forum List

Back