Louis Brandies Was Correct: You Cannot Prosecute Someone Because you Don’t Like Them

The multiple officials of the Trump campaign who have plead guilty, been found guilty, and are now in prison are there because the committed felonies.
Really? Please...let’s see the connections? Evidence? All you have is CNN and MSNBC opinions in your head. “Where’s your legal standing based on evidence?”

His campaign officials are in jail. Are you denying that?
Other campaign officials have pled guilty. Are you denying that?
Really. “Campaign officials?” Names please? How many times did they meet with Trump inner circle? CNN and MSNBC will make these people seem important.

Paul Manafort…Campaign Manager.

Rick Gates…Assistant to Paul Manafort, Campaign Manager

Michael Flynn….Trump Campaign National Security Advisor
Flynn was spared jail time. Now, Manafort, Gates, and Cohen charges have to do with things after the election and they are all private business matters. The Special Counsel is supposed to focus on illegality during the 2016 election. They have nothing. What illegal actions occurred during they election campaign? Stop reaching to connect dots. Cohen ripped-off Russian businessmen by parlaying his connection as former legal counsel to the President...when he had no role in the administration. No evidence. No case. No legal grounds for impeachment. Didn’t Trump fire Manafort? Hmmmm. Yes he did. I believe in summer of 2016.

The multiple officials of the Trump campaign who have plead guilty, been found guilty, and are now in prison are there because the committed felonies.
Really? Please...let’s see the connections? Evidence? All you have is CNN and MSNBC opinions in your head. “Where’s your legal standing based on evidence?”

Really. “Campaign officials?” Names please? How many times did they meet with Trump inner circle? CNN and MSNBC will make these people seem important.

Flynn was spared jail time. Now, Manafort, Gates, and Cohen charges have to do with things after the election and they are all private business matters. The Special Counsel is supposed to focus on illegality during the 2016 election. They have nothing. What illegal actions occurred during they election campaign? Stop reaching to connect dots. Cohen ripped-off Russian businessmen by parlaying his connection as former legal counsel to the President...when he had no role in the administration. No evidence. No case. No legal grounds for impeachment. Didn’t Trump fire Manafort? Hmmmm. Yes he did. I believe in summer of 2016.

My original point stands unassailed as we all knew it would be.

Multiple officials of the Trump campaign who have plead guilty, been found guilty, and are now in prison are there because the committed felonies.

One of the many things that the Democrats and third world banana republic regimes have in common is that they arrest their opposition on bogus charges.
It's the dirtiest form of politics that there is.

Democrats aren't prosecuting Trump. Republicans are, just like the Republicans prosecuted Richard Nixon. And for far worse crimes than Nixon. Nixon didn't commit treason, or take bribes from foreign governments.

One of the things Republicans have in common with other thugs is that they consistently think they are above the law or that they won't get caught. First Richard ("I am not a crook!") Nixon, and the Watergate coverup. Then almost the entire Reagan Administration and their Iran-Contra scandal, which went against the laws of the United States to sell guns to Iranian terrorists. I guess the Democrats should let these things slide.

Now you have a President who is openly obstructing justice, dangling pardons to his friends who refuse to cooperate with the Special Counsel's Investigation, and threatening his political enemnies with FBI investigations. And an old school Republican prosecutor who is dotting all of the i's and crossing all the t's on his way to recommending the Impeachment of the President of the United States for high crimes and misdemeanors.

Agree

That is why Mueller is building a mountain of evidence
Your mountain will turn out to be a pile of mouse shit. Don’t get excited. CNN and MSNBC won’t give you the facts or legality of the investigation. You will all have that November 2016 feeling real soon when Mueller announcements comes...and he has no legal case against Trump. Just “synergy”...whatever that jack assed comment is supposed to mean.

One of the many things that the Democrats and third world banana republic regimes have in common is that they arrest their opposition on bogus charges.

Democrats aren't prosecuting Trump. Republicans are, just like the Republicans prosecuted Richard Nixon. And for far worse crimes than Nixon. Nixon didn't commit treason, or take bribes from foreign governments.

One of the things Republicans have in common with other thugs is that they consistently think they are above the law or that they won't get caught. First Richard ("I am not a crook!") Nixon, and the Watergate coverup. Then almost the entire Reagan Administration and their Iran-Contra scandal, which went against the laws of the United States to sell guns to Iranian terrorists. I guess the Democrats should let these things slide.

Now you have a President who is openly obstructing justice, dangling pardons to his friends who refuse to cooperate with the Special Counsel's Investigation, and threatening his political enemnies with FBI investigations. And an old school Republican prosecutor who is dotting all of the i's and crossing all the t's on his way to recommending the Impeachment of the President of the United States for high crimes and misdemeanors.

We’ll see what happens. The only thing I want more than to have this blob not be my President is to have it done via legal means.

Multiple officials of the Trump campaign who have plead guilty, been found guilty, and are now in prison are there because the committed felonies.
Whatever. What charges with regards to 2016 election? Your point just got shot down.

We’ll see what happens. The only thing I want more than to have this blob not be my President is to have it done via legal means.
The people of the states choose him. Thank’s for admitting you don’t support democracy or others opinions.

Whatever. What charges with regards to 2016 election? Your point just got shot down.

The investigation into the multiple felonies of the Trump campaign continues unabated as more and more former Trump hires and confidants cooperate fully with the investigation by the Special Counsel.

Republicans are prosecuting their own President? Hmmm. Deep state Washington DC establishment is going after the President to overturn a legitimate election. But we know federal government does not care about the American people in flyover country.

The investigation into the multiple felonies of the Trump campaign continues unabated as more and more former Trump hires and confidants cooperate fully with the investigation by the Special Counsel.
Multiple? Charges are with regards to election or private business practices?

They are in prison? Thought they were in jail being pressured by Mueller to tell them what they want to hear?
George Papadopoulos released from prison two days early
14 day’s...really...that’s prison...:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The link disagrees with you. But, you’re pretty used to being wrong.
You can’t read?

Republicans are prosecuting their own President? Hmmm. Deep state Washington DC establishment is going after the President to overturn a legitimate election. But we know federal government does not care about the American people in flyover country.
1537142256257.jpg

They are in prison? Thought they were in jail being pressured by Mueller to tell them what they want to hear?
14 day’s...really...that’s prison...:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You can’t read?
Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 9.10.27 PM.png

Yup…it said he was in prison.

In our banana republic, it's the DOJ's job to defend Hillary and Democraps.
It was a DOJ attorney today that advised Comey not to answer the most crucial questions behind closed doors.
In “banana republics” they have no constitutional law or a Bill of Rights. The United States does. That’s why we respect our electoral process. Democrats don’t. How did the Trump campaign break the law? Mueller needs to put up or shut-up.

You can’t read?
View attachment 233469
Yup…it said he was in prison.
14 day’s is not prison. It’s bullying to ruin a resume and a career.

Forum List

Back