Lou Dobbs: Deputy AG Rosenstein should fire Robert Mueller and then resign.

Lou Dobbs is lucky that he didn't end up like Seth Rich.....or Vincent Foster....

No he's not. You're the type of woman that makes people say that women are stupid and belong in the kitchen.

:cuckoo:
You demand opacity from the executive branch. You're a dumb woman. Can you at least make a sandwich?

:rolleyes:
I thought not

Doesn't matter what you think

whatever....

You demand opacity from the executive branch. You're a dumb woman. Can you at least make a sandwich?

:rolleyes:
I thought not

whatever....
Slink away now, harlot

Good night poor BlackFlag......hey are you an ISIS Islamic Blackflag ? ...

just curious. :dunno:
Nope. Just you being typically dumb, woman.

whatever....
Slink away now, harlot

are you this kind of blackflag?

well....one never knows ....a blackflag is ISIS....isn't it

anyway......I don't want to derail this thread...so

Slink away now, harlot

are you this kind of blackflag?

well....one never knows ....a blackflag is ISIS....isn't it

anyway......I don't want to derail this thread...so

Black Flag is a band I loved from the 80's. Note the devil horns in my avatar, you c*nt. But you seemed damned determined to derail the thread, after you were accused of demanding opacity from journalism and the Trump administration. How does it feel to demand that nobody question your government?

Don't be a smartass Mueller. Everybody knows you have been compromised.

Resign, go home.

Trump supporters are as much reprehensible cowards as Trump.

“Fire a Special Counsel without cause? Even the responsible Republicans won't stand for that.”

All three of them.

There is a cause to fire him

Legally is called conflict of interest.

wakey wakey.

There are no conflicts of interest except among Trump supporters.

Lou Dobbs is a Trump Looney Tune. If Fox was a real news organization, Dobbs would be long gone.

Resign, go home.

“Fire a Special Counsel without cause? Even the responsible Republicans won't stand for that.”

All three of them.

wakey wakey.

No, it's Trump that has conflict of interest issues.
Ethics Lawyers Call Trump's Business Conflicts 'Nakedly Unconstitutional'

I get warnings for asking where someone attended high school or attacking a particular public official and here "BlackFlag" sexually harasses a long time, sincere participant and the mods do nothing. Pathetic.

BlackFlag, where did you attend high school? You seem stupid as fuck. Just curious if is a function of genetics or the public schools.

so what is Mueller up to now? looking for any Trump related investment in Russia? :laugh2: who knew the Russian economy was booming.

Actually, Moscow has more billionaires and millionaires than ANY other city on the planet........Lots of money to be laundered out of Russia's borders......and a stooge like Trump has and is helping those Russian oligarchs

Dobbs is excellent. The Swamp Rats actually went after him back in the day when he commented about the troubling illegal alien invasion and how it undermines our democracy. The Swamp Rats claimed he was racist despite having an Mexican-American wife. :p The Swamp Rats have no shame.

You can't be racist if you dig minority women. Everyone knows that!

During Mueller just puts has on it. Just let him do his job. Nothing will be found them it's all over. why be against this?

so what is Mueller up to now? looking for any Trump related investment in Russia? :laugh2: who knew the Russian economy was booming.

Actually, Moscow has more billionaires and millionaires than ANY other city on the planet........Lots of money to be laundered out of Russia's borders......and a stooge like Trump has and is helping those Russian oligarchs
but the economy still sucks!,,,,but of course, I would imagine those who own Vodka companies/Russian Bride websites are pretty wealthy,,,,maybe Trump bought stock in a few Russian Bride businessess?

Resign, go home.

All three of them.

wakey wakey.

There are no conflicts of interest except among Trump supporters.

Lou Dobbs is a Trump Looney Tune. If Fox was a real news organization, Dobbs would be long gone.

So for you this is a real news organization?

pleazzzzze......

Technically & legally speaking, Crooked Mueller should be fired for lack of independence for his relationship with Crooked Comey. That's just a fact. Crazy Lou is right.

Forum List

Back