Lots Of Motorcycle Crashes Now

whoisit

Gold Member
Jul 19, 2016
I notice most times I click on news here another bike fatality.

Motorcycle crash in the Brentwood neighborhood ends in fatality​

Firefighters battle 2 massive wildfires in Florida Panhandle

1646604199670.png

DEALS 4 JAX

This compact Sonix speaker is portable and small enough to toss into your purse or gym bag but don’t let the size deter you because the sound is huge.

Listen to your favorite music anywhere with 50% off this compact Sonix Bluetooth Speaker​

LATEST NEWS

Plans for Jacksonville’s tallest skyscraper at former site of Berkman II.
27 MINUTES AGO

Berkman II is finally gone. Will the city’s tallest skyscraper take its place?​

Trucks are parked at Hagerstown Speedway as the People Convoy of Truckers stages Saturday, March 5, 2022, in Hagerstown, Md. The convoy of trucks is planning to head into the Washington area.(AP Photo/Jon Elswick)
4 HOURS AGO

Truckers from around U.S. protest COVID-19 restrictions in Washington D.C.​

Drive-by shooting near Arlington Expressway leaves 1 dead
5 HOURS AGO

Drive-by shooting near Arlington Expressway leaves 1 dead​

After delays, Berkman II finally turned into a pile of rubble
52 MINUTES AGO

After delays, Berkman II finally turned into a pile of rubble​

Firefighters battle 2 massive wildfires in Florida Panhandle​

Central Florida fire crews to help fight Bay count wildfire

Central Florida fire crews to help fight Bay count wildfire
PANAMA CITY, Fla. – Veterans at a nursing home were evacuated, joining residents from hundreds of homes, as firefighters and emergency workers battled two massive wildfires Sunday in an area of the Florida Panhandle that was still recovering from destruction caused by a Category 5 hurricane more than three years ago.
The 8,000-acre (about 3,237 hectare) Bertha Swamp Road fire and the 841-acre (340-hectare) Adkins Avenue fire threatened homes and forced the evacuation of residents of at least 750 homes in Bay County, Florida over the weekend. The Adkins Avenue fire destroyed two structures and damaged another 12 homes late Friday. Local emergency official said no homes were destroyed and there were no injuries on Saturday, the second day of battling the Adkins Avenue fire.

Figured we were due with some of our own bad news for a change. And there is plenty of it.

I don't own a crotch-rocket, seen too many friends maimed while riding them.

Knowing how to handle all that power and thrust between your thighs takes skill.

Knowing when to slam it hard into those curves, and when to caress it is a learned ability.

When I power my fat boy through a pass I understand that sometimes, it can get a bit hairy.

However, I am always in control of my hog.

One of the keys is understanding that regular maintenance is required.

That is why mine is always polished, lubed, and my rubber is new.

I was gonna buy a motorcycle a few years back.

I changed my mind. There's too many retards on the road and I'm just plain getting too old to enjoy one the way I'd like.

They were fun back in the day, though. Like thirty years ago, when the world was more laid back.

Couple dozen motorcycle deaths here during summer. Traded for about the same number of snowmobile deaths in winter.
Toys are fun, but there is a definite risk.

I guess its the trill of speed that gets them. I rode a dirt bike when I was younger and knew then to never want a bike. I use to love to drag race in the 60s and 70s. We did lots of drag racing. One of the fastest was a 396 Chevell four in the floor.
Anyway back to subject I did like seeing all those bikers going to DC for Trump. It made me feel good for a little while seeing Americans standing up.
Then they went after them too at Waco Tx. and America just sat back and let it happen. Went sll over America locking up bikers. Swat should be ashamed of themselves.
Bijers be careful lots of nutty drivers out there.

My best friend moved to Thailand with wife he met in V.Nam while in USAF.He looked after me when we were growing up,
I am not joking here...I have seen a couple HORRIFIC accidents in Thailand involving motorbikes.

Like I wish I hadn't seen them.

Horrible.

One involved a very young girl.

She is no longer with us.

Forum List

Back