"Lost, Not Stolen" - The Conservative Case that Biden Won

The fantasy is yours. The 2020 election was stolen and your lies will never be the truth. But you know that and do not care because yiou are a lowlife traitor. Glad that is settled.
There is not a shred of evidence that 2020 was stolen from Trump in any way. Trump had no record in 2016 and won by just a handful of votes in some swing states. By 2020 he had a record that people rejected. That's all that happened.

There is not a shred of evidence that 2020 was stolen from Trump in any way. Trump had no record in 2016 and won by just a handful of votes in some swing states. By 2020 he had a record that people rejected. That's all that happened.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The fantasy is yours. The 2020 election was stolen and your lies will never be the truth. But you know that and do not care because yiou are a lowlife traitor. Glad that is settled.
My oh My, IF there only was some evidence, other than the FACT everyone NOT in the 45cult, says there is NO EVIDENCE of fraud in the 2020 election.

Good Grief, seek some help. within 3-4 Explosive weeks, please.

For the newer posters here on USMB....... Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

My oh My, IF there only was some evidence, other than the FACT everyone NOT in the 45cult, says there is NO EVIDENCE of fraud in the 2020 election.

Good Grief, seek some help. within 3-4 Explosive weeks, please.

For the newer posters here on USMB....... Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive
The no evidence 3 states that tried to decertify the election had?

Forum List

Back