Lost a Good Fighter and Friend Last Night

Found out this morning that a guy I train with at the gym was killed in a motorcycle accident last night. Only 21 years old and truly one of the most upbeat and positive guys I've known. You always hear when someone dies everyone say what a wonderful person they were, but in his case, it was the honest to God's truth. He had an awesome professional career ahead of him. Sad loss for the MMA world in Vegas today. :cry:

Motorcyclist dead after crash in southeast Las Vegas Valley
Sorry for your loss. I've been riding bikes for 45 years and there always is that possibility nagging at the back of your mind. Somehow I made it so far but not all do. One of life's mysteries.

In just one day we've already managed to raise almost $12,000 dollars as a memorial fund for his parents. It's really awesome to see everyone coming together.

Found out this morning that a guy I train with at the gym was killed in a motorcycle accident last night. Only 24 years old and truly one of the most upbeat and positive guys I've known. You always hear when someone dies everyone say what a wonderful person they were, but in his case, it was the honest to God's truth. He had an awesome professional career ahead of him. Sad loss for the MMA world in Vegas today. :cry:

Motorcyclist dead after crash in southeast Las Vegas Valley
Sorry to hear of your loss. You have my condolences.

Forum List

Back