"LOS ANGELES" Rams at Cards.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I totally refuse to call that team anything other than St Louis Cardinals.Once upon a time when these two played you would hear them called LOS ANGELES Rams at ST LOUIS Cardinals.thats the way it SHOULD still be today.

Cards owner Bill Bidwell will someday be lined up with Al Davis and former Rams owner,the evil bitch Georgia Frontiere and be burning in hell with them as well. Good riddance of the world with davis and frontiere gone,now lets have that bastard Bidwell die and go to hell now as well.

The Rams just might actually win this game and be 3-1 incredibly.Not likely but I did not think they would have a prayer of beating them last year in the desert but sure enough,they did just that.It used to be I could not decide which team to root for since i hated them both equally.Now its a no brainer thank god.:thup:

I never did say that the Rams being back in LA,that they would be winners all of a sudden and this year is far from over,anything can happen.However it really does not surprise me a single bit at all that they are 3-1 because as anybody who followed them last years knows,they beat the seahawks twice and they ALWAYS play them tough and beat the cards in arizona last year as well. Its the crappy teams like the tampa bay bucs that they always play down to their level on and lose to is WHY they have not had a winning season since Fisher took over. I also kept saying over and over again Fisher was never trying to win in st louis,the proof in the pudding on that is they he kept brian SHITTENHEIMER as his offensive coordinater for so many years.

Shittenheimer had no business being in the NFL as an offensive coordinater.Fisher hired him to deliberatly to sabotoge the team. If it was not for his father Marty,he would be a complete nobody.Nobody in the NFL would have EVER touched him. He only got a job with the Jets as one because the GM was a former GM for the chiefs where his dad coached.

Fisher for the first time since being the Rams coach IS trying to win games now and since the players are not all depressed about going home playing in a dump that is dark and half empty and the home games feel like ROAD games for them,the fact they have home crowd behind them now,that they feed off of and gives them energy,they are playing with passion and fire now.If they could get an offense like what the seahawks have,they could be very dangerous in the future with that defense.

people who ruled this team out from that one game against the niners,they obviously did not follow the rams last year.when they made him the starter last year in the second half of the season fro 8 games,he went 6-2.

I said back then that i liked him,that he was a good catch to have going into LA. He is not flashy or great or anything but he doesnt make the big mistakes that lose games for you and with the rams defense,thats all you have to do to win games is take care of the ball and dont turn it over.

I totally refuse to call that team anything other than St Louis Cardinals.Once upon a time when these two played you would hear them called LOS ANGELES Rams at ST LOUIS Cardinals.thats the way it SHOULD still be today.

Cards owner Bill Bidwell will someday be lined up with Al Davis and former Rams owner,the evil bitch Georgia Frontiere and be burning in hell with them as well. Good riddance of the world with davis and frontiere gone,now lets have that bastard Bidwell die and go to hell now as well.

The Rams just might actually win this game and be 3-1 incredibly.Not likely but I did not think they would have a prayer of beating them last year in the desert but sure enough,they did just that.It used to be I could not decide which team to root for since i hated them both equally.Now its a no brainer thank god.:thup:

They are really the chicago cardinals

Not really.The Cardinals while in chicago were always playing second fiddle to the Bears all the time same as the clippers do with the Lakers.Till I started following the LA relocation thing a couple years ago,even though the Clippers had been playing in LA ever since the last 80's, I never knew that LA had another basketball team other than the Lakers because thats all the national media has ever discussed since they moved there was the lakers.

the last couple of decades they acted like the Clippers did not exist.Outside of LA,nobody cares about the Clippers where the Lakers are followed nationally on tv all the time even though they are really bad now.The national audience does not care about the clippers even though they are good now..

so while the Cardinals were born in Chicago,their real home is st louis same as the Rams real home is LA even though they originated from Cleveland.That was why the Rams left cleveland was the same thing,they played second fiddle to the Browns and nobody had any interest in them either.

I refuse to call them anything other than st louis cardinals.I always liked it when they were in st louis cause during september it was always fun trying to figure out from the announcers who they were talking about when they would talk about the st lousi cardinals,.the baseball or football team.

I would be opposed to st louis ever having another football team again UNLESS it of course was the cardinals. the region is so small and the city is bankrupt I dont see them ever having another team again. I have a low opinion of st louis,watch them go and try to steal another NFL team the jaguars as well.

Not really.The Cardinals while in chicago were always playing second fiddle to the Bears all the time same as the clippers do with the Lakers.Till I started following the LA relocation thing a couple years ago,even though the Clippers had been playing in LA ever since the last 80's, I never knew that LA had another basketball team other than the Lakers because thats all the national media has ever discussed since they moved there was the lakers.

the last couple of decades they acted like the Clippers did not exist.Outside of LA,nobody cares about the Clippers where the Lakers are followed nationally on tv all the time even though they are really bad now.The national audience does not care about the clippers even though they are good now..

so while the Cardinals were born in Chicago,their real home is st louis same as the Rams real home is LA even though they originated from Cleveland.That was why the Rams left cleveland was the same thing,they played second fiddle to the Browns and nobody had any interest in them either.

I refuse to call them anything other than st louis cardinals.I always liked it when they were in st louis cause during september it was always fun trying to figure out from the announcers who they were talking about when they would talk about the st lousi cardinals,.the baseball or football team.

I would be opposed to st louis ever having another football team again UNLESS it of course was the cardinals. the region is so small and the city is bankrupt I dont see them ever having another team again. I have a low opinion of st louis,watch them go and try to steal another NFL team the jaguars as well.

The Lakers will always be the Minnesota Lakers to me, just like the brooklyn Dodgers and Baltimore stole the super bowl title from Cleveland..

The Lakers will always be the Minnesota Lakers to me, just like the brooklyn Dodgers and Baltimore stole the super bowl title from Cleveland..

You must be a real old timer who has been around since the 50's or so the fact that the Dodgers will always be the Brooklyn Dodgers to you.:biggrin:

I feel very bad for all the brooklyn fans that lost the dodgers.they had more history there than even the whole time they been in LA.that was just plain wrong for that to be allowed by baseball. at one time baseball teams were moving constantly like the NFL did as well.at least that stopped.

Yeah I know,in reality cleveland DOES have one superbowl championship that Baltimore stole. I wont call the colts anything other than baltimore colts.I call the Ravens the Indianapolis Ravens as well.

I cant think of the Lakers as the Minnesota Lakers though because same as the rams,they were not there in their original city very long.

You must be a real old timer who has been around since the 50's or so the fact that the Dodgers will always be the Brooklyn Dodgers to you.:biggrin:

I feel very bad for all the brooklyn fans that lost the dodgers.they had more history there than even the whole time they been in LA.that was just plain wrong for that to be allowed by baseball. at one time baseball teams were moving constantly like the NFL did as well.at least that stopped.

Yeah I know,in reality cleveland DOES have one superbowl championship that Baltimore stole. I wont call the colts anything other than baltimore colts.I call the Ravens the Indianapolis Ravens as well.

I cant think of the Lakers as the Minnesota Lakers though because same as the rams,they were not there in their original city very long.

Not that old :) 51..but I remember welcome back kotter t.v. show and the Brooklyn bums...

Not that old :) 51..but I remember welcome back kotter t.v. show and the Brooklyn bums...

Should say the term... From some old movies

They were there 13 years and won 6 championships in that time.

wow,how ironic,you're the same age as me.:up::beer:

a lot of

You know things have worked out better for me than I ever hoped with the Rams being back in LA.The way things are going we just may yet see that minnesota/Los angeles rivalry renewed sooner than later this year with both in very good position to make the playoffs.:beer:

what a lot of people like yourself made the mistake of and overlooked thinking they were going to be horrible this year after the niners game was,they always play the seahawks tough,they beat them twice last year so I every bit expected them to win next week against them. they always play their division rivals tough.

more importantly though than anything,had you followed the Rams in the second half of the season when Fisher made Keenum the starter,you would have noticed their play on offense improved dramatically,they wont four of their last five games with him and they had like tons of yards in offense as well. I said last year,I liked Keenum and really thought he was a capable starter.

This Rams team reminds me a lot of the 2000 Ravens that won the superbowl.they had a smothering defense and offense that was not great and a QB who was not amazing,but he did not make the big mistakes and kept them in the game.

He made enough plays to keep the offense on the field long enough to where the defense was well rested that they did not have to score a lot of touchdowns.that field golas got the job done because they controlled the clock long enough on offense to give the defense time to rest and keep opponents from scoring touchdowns.

I see some similarities in those two teams.

You know I am thinking.The Rams are going to make Goff the starter if not next year,the year after that for sure.Fisher kept Steve Mcnair on the bench his first two years so he will probably do the same with Goff. But since Keenum is good enough to be a starter,maybe the Rams trade him away to your Vikings as the starter for next year and Goff becomes the Rams starter next year? would not be a bad idea.hmmm.

Forum List

Back