Los Angeles Back When It Was Great!

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Interesting vid of LA before low IQ, low energy, ugly illegal alien criminals (often violent) took it over thanks to qu33r democrats...

Who would have thought, getting a tan was racist back in the day. :p

Last edited:
Yes. 1953 was a wonderful time when women couldn't have their own bank account or buy their own car without a man signing for her, segregation was the law of the land, polio was a great concern and the infant mortality rate was pretty high. Of course cocaine, and LSD were perfectly legal, and methamphetamine was prescribed for mild depression. Those were the good old days.

Interesting vid of LA before low IQ, low energy, ugly illegal alien criminals (often violent) took it over thanks to qu33r democrats...

Who would have thought, getting a tan was racist back in the day. :p

I was stationed at Ft. Irwin about twenty-six years ago. An army buddy of mine from L.A. and I used to run down to the city on the weekends. For a guy from northern Maryland, Los Angeles was one hell of an eye-opening ride at the time, let me tell you. Pretty rad too our unit was called werewolves. Lot's of full moons every night back then in the City of Angels.

L.A. is a symbol of the left wing's agenda. It's like something out of a Dickens novel. The sleazy corrupt masses struggle to please the Hollywood elite.

L.A. is a symbol of the left wing's agenda. It's like something out of a Dickens novel. The sleazy corrupt masses struggle to please the Hollywood elite.
Not to worry, LA is included in Trump's Make America Great Again. Soon we will begin to see the results of Trump's program and joy will reign in America.

Yes. 1953 was a wonderful time when women couldn't have their own bank account or buy their own car without a man signing for her, segregation was the law of the land, polio was a great concern and the infant mortality rate was pretty high. Of course cocaine, and LSD were perfectly legal, and methamphetamine was prescribed for mild depression. Those were the good old days.
Also, everybody knows that prior to 1953 not a single Mexican ever visited the United States

Also, everybody knows that prior to 1953 not a single Mexican ever visited the United States

If they did, they were the humorous doorman on The Danny Thomas Show, or one of Ricky Ricardo's band members.

LA smells...its filthy....the buses are filthy...the streets are filthy....the schools are mini prisons.....there are parts of LA where white folks never venture....

The 1950's was great in a lot of places in America. Lots of good paying union jobs and disposable incomes that allowed small and medium businesses to thrive and prosper, and Eisenhower shipping wetbacks back where they came from. We were still enforcing the quota system on immigrants that started in 1920, so companies couldn't afford to dispose of employees like yesterday's trash and productivity skyrocketed the entire decade and up to the 1970 or so.

I got news for you. There was a big divide in my schools between, whites, blacks, and Mexicans. In fact, Mexicans were here long before the whites came and some of those who founded Los Angeles were Mulatos.

As for the claim that women could'nt open bank accounts or buy cars. bovine excrement! My mother and grandmother both had accounts and owned their own cars.

I got news for you. There was a big divide in my schools between, whites, blacks, and Mexicans. In fact, Mexicans were here long before the whites came and some of those who founded Los Angeles were Mulatos.

As for the claim that women could'nt open bank accounts or buy cars. bovine excrement! My mother and grandmother both had accounts and owned their own cars.

I didn't say they couldn't have them. I just said they couldn't get them on their own without a man signing for it.

1953 was a wonderful time when women couldn't have their own bank account or buy their own car without a man

LOL

segregation was the law of the land, polio was a great concern and the infant mortality rate was pretty high.

LOL

cocaine, and LSD were perfectly legal, and methamphetamine was prescribed for mild depression. Those were the good old days.

LOL

Were you trying to imply those things weren't as said, or do you just think they were funny.

Forum List

Back