Looters in Florida nearly all black

This is peanuts, absolutely nothing compared to what is happening on the islands in the Caribbean. The MSM might be covering up the chaos.

I was tipped of to this chaos by a relative that has friends that vacation down in the Caribean, they have friends there. What I have been reading, and of course, this could all be rumor, though, because folks do not have the 2nd Amendment on these islands, and because there is a great wealth disparity, once emergency responders and the police disappear, there is a tragic loss of law and order that is occurring that is perhaps dangerous for some.

It appears the French President is heading there? I'm not sure. Why would he do that if the storms are still forming there?

The French government has told the citizens that they are sending in a armed force to quell the situation, but, more hurricanes are moving in, so it looks like, well, "a perfect storm?"

St Martin allegedly on verge of 'civil war' after Irma
St Martin allegedly on verge of 'civil war' after Irma

"Citizens and some news sources are reporting that the island of St Martin/St Maarten is on the verge of a civil war as organized gangs armed with machetes raid stores and homes, leaving some residents in fear for their lives.

The island, which remains isolated after widespread destruction caused by Hurricane Irma, remains cut off after the island’s main airport was significantly damaged.

French news site Depeche reported that some residents have barred themselves inside their villas, fearing for their lives after gangs broke into a customs building and took weapons that were stored there."

<snip>

"News site RCI reported on Saturday that the situation is serious:

“It is now confirmed on the basis of several testimonies, that it is the biggest chaos in St-Martin on the security level. To the plundering are added many other facts much more serious, consequence of taking possession of the street and the districts by organized gangs.”

The news site reported that gangs of people armed with cutlasses and knives are patrolling the streets and women are at high risk of being attacked or raped.

The gangs are also pillaging homes believed to be abandoned.

“The population seems to be left to its own devices, obliged to organize itself as it can to defend itself against thieves,” Thierry Fundere reported."

Here is a first hand witness post from FB:
Morgane Lignières

I can't find much else going on about this in the independent media, b/c well, it's all in French.

I hate the racist blacks who refuse to loot. Respecting private property in times of emergency is a white thing and I take offense to cultural appropriation by black non-looters.

demographics4.png

Forum List

Back