Loop Quantum Gravity

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
Has any evidence been uncovered which might lend support to loop quantum gravity? I know that string theory is all the rage but the mathematical complexity and prediction of additional exotic particles and forces give me doubts. Does anyone personally have a preference between the two theories?

dmp said:
Has any evidence been uncovered which might lend support to loop quantum gravity? I know that string theory is all the rage but the mathematical complexity and prediction of additional exotic particles and forces give me doubts. Does anyone personally have a preference between the two theories?
What did you eat for breakfast? :wtf:

dmp said:

I prefer Lemon Yellow and Orange Orange.

dmp said:
Even the biggest guns of string theory say
the mathematics of the theory will not be
figured out for another 50 years.

I would much prefer to see a dramatic, and
shorter-term advance, the kind of which has
not been seen, as far as I know, since the
Electroweak breakthrough of the 1970s- over
30 years ago.

If loop theory can do it sooner than string
theory, that would suit me fine.

dmp said:
I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night... :)

Given the set-up, you knocked it down. Would rep, but need to spread it around.

And BTW... I'm on to your question asking, I know where you're pulling these from ;)

The ClayTaurus said:
Given the set-up, you knocked it down. Would rep, but need to spread it around.

And BTW... I'm on to your question asking, I know where you're pulling these from ;)

/me bows...

twood be easy, I suppose to google a question, then find the source...

:D

Forum List

Back