Looks Like They Want To Drag The Kids Back To The 7th Century. Imagine Banning Mathematics!!! Isl

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Looks like they want to drag the kids back to the 7th century. Imagine banning mathematics!!!

Islamic State Militants Ban Mathematics, Social Studies for Children
World | Press Trust of India | Updated: September 17, 2014 21:15 IST
Ads by Google
Marinello Beauty Schools – Train to Succeed at our Accredited Beauty and Cosmetology Schools.

www.marinello.com

isis-man-flag-reuters-360.jpg

DUBAI: Thousands of children in swaths of war-torn Syria, now controlled by dreaded Islamic State militants, can no longer study math or social studies under new diktats issued by the jihadists.

While sports is banned, the children will not be allowed to learn about elections and democracy.

Instead, the children will be subjected to the teachings of the radical Islamist group. And any teacher who dares to break the rules "will be punished.
Continue reading at:

Islamic State Militants Ban Mathematics Social Studies for Children

These people do not have their best interest and long term existence in mind...
Why do you say that? They're dumbing down the children and brain washing them to be suicide bombers....raising the next generation of terrorists. There's no need for math or social studies. Besides, they might get smart enough to develop an understanding of civilizations and begin to love mankind.

Radical Islam is run by a bunch of goat-fucking, cavemen. Who needs knowledge?

on edit: You are correct. I misinterpreted you use of "their". You meant their children. I thought you meant their own.

knowledge of MATH-----gets kids into universities------muslims destined for
SHAHID ---do no need a university education-------its useless for them----
they NEED to memorize the "KORAN" ----which is the mind feat MOST
prized in the UMMAH ----------

Reminding me more and more of the Khmer Rouge and Pol Pot.

TOTALITARIAN UTOPIAN ideologues-----all do the same crap.
always includes MIND CONTROL and violence.

think.....Nazism
Communism
Islamicism

Forum List

Back