Looks like Tea Party was right about Obamacare. America owes them an apology

They are eleigible to buy new policies through the exchanges, no? And when they do, they will incur the benefits that others incur; no lifetime maximums, PEC's are accepted, kids stay on until they're 26, emphasis on preventative care vs. the more costly acute care, etc...

BTW, your avatar of that bitch makes me want to piss on my computer monitor---but I won't :badgrin:

Hey, I like the avatar. It shows what makeup will do to help someone be attractive enough to give BJs! :eusa_angel:

You never needed the make-up.

Obama outsourced the setting up of the computer site to canada.

So he started off by giving American jobs to canadians.

It reminds me of when Obama bought the two expensive buses in Canada to the tune of a couple of million each.

I am more reminded of when Bush 43 wanted to outsource American Port Security to a United Arab Emirates (UAE) corporation...

[

there are 2 good things in the ACA, companies must take people with pre-existing conditions, and no lifetime maximums. .

HAHAHAHA. Now all the deadbeats like you will just wait till they have a health problem and then buy insurance.

and what is wrong with that?

btw, it is a lie that if you have pre-existing condition you were not able to get insurance. You were ablet o.
But the lie is still there.

They are eleigible to buy new policies through the exchanges, no? And when they do, they will incur the benefits that others incur; no lifetime maximums, PEC's are accepted, kids stay on until they're 26, emphasis on preventative care vs. the more costly acute care, etc...

there are 2 good things in the ACA, companies must take people with pre-existing conditions, and no lifetime maximums. The rest of it is crap. Congress could have implemented those 2 things with a one paragraph bill.

Why the hell should a 26 year old adult still be on his/her parent's insurance??? thats fricken stupid.

Some people go to college and need to be on insurance a bit longer. Some, like my assistant, have special needs kids who benefit greatly by the extended insurance stay.

Either way, it doesn't cost you a penny so you're "fricken stupid" for letting it bother you.

It costs him increase in taxes and increase in the cost of HIS insurance.

GOP went from "shut down govt to deny access to affordable care" to "we demand immediate glitch-free access to affordable care" pretty fast
— [MENTION=44822]Jesse[/MENTION]clee44

1. People who need to obtain insurance primarily to comply with the mandate have until Februrary 15th to do so.

That's about 4 months away.

2. About half the states are running the exchanges themselves; people in those states are not even affected by problems with the national site.

so are you telling me that this administration outsourced over half a billion $$$ for something that only half the states even needed? Wow, this just gets worse and worse for this administration.

Have any idea how much those exchanges spent to get their exchanges up and running and how they are working? What do you bet it is half pennnies on the dollars on this failed fed project

Last edited:
Obama outsourced the setting up of the computer site to canada.

So he started off by giving American jobs to canadians.

It reminds me of when Obama bought the two expensive buses in Canada to the tune of a couple of million each.

Obama's Canadian-American Bus

"The president’s been on a jobs tour," Texas Gov. Perry said. "As a matter of fact, we kinda crossed — we didn’t cross paths, but we were in the same state together, Iowa. He had his big old bus, his big old $1.2 million bus — made in Canada."

Here's the story on the bus. It was one of two custom buses ordered by the Secret Service in July 2010 from Hemphill Brothers Coach Company in Whites Creek, Tenn.,
at a total cost of nearly $2.2 million, according to Secret Service spokesman George Ogilvie and purchasing documents. The shell of the bus was, in fact, procured from a Canadian company, Prevost, a Quebec-based firm that specializes in the manufacturing of bus shells for the high-end conversion market (think pop stars, corporate buses, etc.). Although the buses were purchased from an American company, the Secret Service was aware the shell came from Canada, Ogilvie told us. In fact, the contract with Hemphill filed in the Federal Procurement Data System lists "Canada" as the "country of product origin." :razz:

there are 2 good things in the ACA, companies must take people with pre-existing conditions, and no lifetime maximums. The rest of it is crap. Congress could have implemented those 2 things with a one paragraph bill.

Why the hell should a 26 year old adult still be on his/her parent's insurance??? thats fricken stupid.

Some people go to college and need to be on insurance a bit longer. Some, like my assistant, have special needs kids who benefit greatly by the extended insurance stay.

Either way, it doesn't cost you a penny so you're "fricken stupid" for letting it bother you.

And there you have it.

The progressive way of thinking.

You obviously do not understand how insurance works, it costs all of us to keep 26 year old adults on their parents policies. If you are still in college at 26, you are either in medicine, law, or some advanced degree. If you can afford the tuition, you can afford insurance.

If you are still in college at 26 trying to get a 4 year degree, then the taxpayers should not be subsidizing your below par educational performance.

And there you have it.

Is she simply naive or does she really think noone has any costs involved?

GOP went from "shut down govt to deny access to affordable care" to "we demand immediate glitch-free access to affordable care" pretty fast
— [MENTION=44822]Jesse[/MENTION]clee44

we had affordable healthcare before obozocare. those who could afford it, paid for insurance, the poor got it free. It will be exactly the same under ACA, except we now have to pay for a huge govt beaurocracy that will slow everything down.

And there you have it.

its that defective liberal gene, we see it every day

history will show the TPM as the great stain of the early 20th century, equal to segregation and a step below slavery.

:lol:

dumb leftards have problems with basic math :badgrin:

Truth is EVEN conservatives and MANY people on this board DON'T seem to understand simple MATH!
I've hundreds of times TRIED to get people to comprehend that ACA was passed by 7 votes based on the lie there was 46 million people that wanted health insurance!
18 million never needed, are under 34 make over $50k but spend less then the cost of employers insurance... SO why are they included in the 46 million??
14 million don't know all they need due to their income level qualify for Medicaid... YET they have been included! Already qualified.. don't need ACA!
10 million are not citizens!
That's 42 million people counted as "uninsured' that don't want, don't know, and aren't legal! Leaves 4 million truly that need insurance!

It would be so cheap to set up a government program that forces every time these people go to hospital uninsured to have the hospitals BILL Medicare!
But instead the hospitals do as this CEO said when asked how hospitals recoup their "uninsured" costs?
"How do hospitals deal with the cost of the uninsured? Like any business, we pass it on to the paying customers.”
From PAGE 1 of this document:
http://www.ncmedicaljournal.com/wp-content/uploads/NCMJ/mar-apr-05/Yarbrough.pdf

Force the hospitals to send claims for uninsured and it would STILL be cheaper then destruction of our health system!
The hospitals are recouping it by PADDING AND PASSING on to Medicare/insurance companies!
So what does Medicare/insurance companies do??? Pass these costs to premium payers and tax payers!!!

And there you have it.

People just don't get it.

It is not rocket science to pass a law that states..."all insurance companies can no longer deny someone insurance due to pre existing conditions"

Likewise, it is not rocket science to pass a law that states..."all those that can not afford insurance must get government subsidies to allow for the purchase of insurance"

What makes those two things difficult to implement is the fact that both will result in extraordinarily higher costs to those that do NOT benefit from those initiatives.

And it is quite obvious that the ACA does not defeat that issue.

Nope. The only winners will be those the rest of us are forced to subsidize.

There are 21 tax increases in the ACA.

Anyone who thinks the folks who have HC through an employer won't be paying more is a fucking idiot.

And there you have it.

It is not rocket science to pass a law that states..."all insurance companies can no longer deny someone insurance due to pre existing conditions"

Likewise, it is not rocket science to pass a law that states..."all those that can not afford insurance must get government subsidies to allow for the purchase of insurance"

What makes those two things difficult to implement is the fact that both will result in extraordinarily higher costs to those that do NOT benefit from those initiatives.

share the wealth, share the pain, and all dance around the may pole singing 'I'd like to buy the world a coke'

liberals do not live in the real world.

It costs him increase in taxes and increase in the cost of HIS insurance.

Not sure what you mean by taxes related to someone staying on your insurance.
As for the insurance going up...no. Lets say I had a daughter and her birthday was today; she turns 19. I'm not paying any more for her insurance than I was paying yesterday.

You're making a factually incorrect statement.

You obviously do not understand how insurance works, it costs all of us to keep 26 year old adults on their parents policies.

If I had a daughter, and she turned 19 today, she would all of the sudden start costing YOU if I kept her on my insurance? Was she costing YOU any money for years 0-18?

If you are still in college at 26, you are either in medicine, law, or some advanced degree. If you can afford the tuition, you can afford insurance.
If you are still in college at 26 trying to get a 4 year degree, then the taxpayers should not be subsidizing your below par educational performance.

Good thing they're not doing that.

share the wealth, share the pain, and all dance around the may pole singing 'I'd like to buy the world a coke'

liberals do not live in the real world.

What would give you that impression?

New Obamacare Ad In Colorado Features “Bros” Doing A Keg Stand – Update: The Bros Go Golfing!

Seriously, this is not a joke.

BXMSzY2CQAE4rOr.png-large-550x567.png

Update Another one featuring the “bros.”

BXMU1CkCYAApnir.jpg-large-550x550.jpg

Forum List

Back