Looks Like Most Americans Have No Problem With NSA/Phone Record Program

Mariner said:
The real issue here is not about the gov't looking at our phone records. It's about how much power this president thinks a president ought to have, free of the checks and balances on which our consitution is based.

So you admit that, as usual, this is not about anything real, it's about the illogical Bush hatred from the left. Thanks for being honest.

rtwngAvngr said:
So you admit that, as usual, this is not about anything real, it's about the illogical Bush hatred from the left. Thanks for being honest.

Bullshit. Again you twisted someone's words around, put your own spin on it and presented it. You could show Bill O'Reilly a few tricks.

It is patently obvious to anyone with half a brain reading the post by Mariner that that is NOT what he said. You are intellectually dishonest and it is patently obvious. You have no credibility.

Diuretic said:
Bullshit. Again you twisted someone's words around, put your own spin on it and presented it. You could show Bill O'Reilly a few tricks.

It is patently obvious to anyone with half a brain reading the post by Mariner that that is NOT what he said. You are intellectually dishonest and it is patently obvious. You have no credibility.

Not at all. This is really about "bush's inherent tyranny". That's what HE said. Get a grip on your joystick, wadface.

Who cares if the president of the United States does something illegal? Afterall, he has shown us his trustworthiness when he said,

"If this were a dictatorship it would be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator."

Everyone knows that if you let government take an inch they only take half!

How silly do people have to be? I mean, why would anyone be upset about having their privacy invaded? The constitution is outdated, don't you think?

Did you know that some people are actually resistant to having implantable microchips placed under their skin! What is wrong with them? Don't they know they're endangering the homeland?

Here, listen to my conversations! Take my guns! Watch me wherever I go! Ohhh I'm so afraid, Big Brother please save me! :bow2:

Down with the constitution!

Long live Big Brother!

StoptheMadness1 said:
Who cares if the president of the United States does something illegal? Afterall, he has shown us his trustworthiness when he said,

"If this were a dictatorship it would be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator."

Everyone knows that if you let government take an inch they only take half!

How silly do people have to be? I mean, why would anyone be upset about having their privacy invaded? The constitution is outdated, don't you think?

Did you know that some people are actually resistant to having implantable microchips placed under their skin! What is wrong with them? Don't they know they're endangering the homeland?

Here, listen to my conversations! Take my guns! Watch me wherever I go! Ohhh I'm so afraid, Big Brother please save me! :bow2:

Down with the constitution!

Long live Big Brother!

Clinton is outta there--has been for quite some time--quit pickin on him.

the left's illogical hatred of Bush is probably little different from the right's equally illogical hatred of Clinton.

I wouldn't say I hate the man, but I certainly do disagree with most of his policies and priorities. Not all of them, though--I think he's pretty much right on about immigration, and he's definitely right on reducing tariffs on sugar, ethanol, etc. Too bad he can't get any support on these issues from Congress.

Mariner.

Forum List

Back