Looking forward now to the VP debate ...

CA95380

USMB Member
Jul 23, 2008
Central California
.... if it is run the same way as the one tonight, it will be interesting.

All I am going to say is that I hope Palin does some leg work on the issues. If she thought Katie Couric was tough on her .... she is in deep shit! :doubt:

If this was not so serious then I'd almost feel sorry for her because she does not have a clue about very much at all as it relates to current and important events from what I've seen of the interviews so far.

While I admit that she has had some gotcha questions, I agree with Cafferty 200% and I'm happy to see that SOMEONE is saying it because all joking aside, I do NOT want this woman to be a hearbeat away from the Presidency because it's truly scary. :eusa_pray:

There are MANY women qualifed to fill the VP and the top position and I wish McCain would have done a little more home work on his pick.

I have been looking all over for the FDR's televised 1929 speech to the country regarding the stock market crash. Can anyone help me find it?

i think Palin is gonna shock a lot of you

She has shocked us already.

I hope she does terrible for the good of the country.

Appointing her shows very clearly that John McCain couldn't care less about America.

I can't wait to show my patriotism for this great nation by giving half my paycheck to the government.

Forum List

Back