Looking At This Board, You'd Think Dems Are Ashamed Of Their Candidate

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Near Magnolia, TX
I've been thinking about this for a few days now. Why no positive threads about the hildabitch, no one championing he accomplishments, policy proposals or fantastic campaign appearances.

All I'm seeing regressives posting are propaganda articles from left wing hate sites bashing the opposition. I guess there's nothing to crow about in your party.

Come on regressives convince me your girl is the best.

I've been thinking about this for a few days now. Why no positive threads about the hildabitch, no one championing he accomplishments, policy proposals or fantastic campaign appearances. All I'm seeing regressives posting are propaganda articles from left wing hate sites bashing the opposition.
Hillary's more patriotic than Trump. She thinks America is great right now.

I've been thinking about this for a few days now. Why no positive threads about the hildabitch, no one championing he accomplishments, policy proposals or fantastic campaign appearances. All I'm seeing regressives posting are propaganda articles from left wing hate sites bashing the opposition.

No changes required, got it. LMAO

I've been thinking about this for a few days now. Why no positive threads about the hildabitch, no one championing he accomplishments, policy proposals or fantastic campaign appearances.

All I'm seeing regressives posting are propaganda articles from left wing hate sites bashing the opposition. I guess there's nothing to crow about in your party.

Come on now, I haven't exactly seen a love story with Trump and the GOP.

At least I've seen positive threads on Trump and the Bern, not so much on the hildabitch.

All the Demwits can do is chant: Not Trump! Not Trump! Not Trump!

Pathetic display of intellectual vacuity.

That is why she will fail.

Come on now, give them a chance to post something better than DOJ decided not to prosecute her for national security violations.

She has low standards. I.e. She thinks she did a great job as sec state.

Well.................she has some great looking big tittied blond bimbo girl friends. She can sure pick 'em!

That's the point .. no one has to convince you of anything. It's republicans whining all over this board trying to convince themselves that their clown is going to win the election. :lol: .. which is never going to happen.

Go ahead .. tell yourself how great Trump is .. tell yourself what a wonderful position republicans find themselves in today ..

.. go ahead .. see if it makes any difference. :lol:

Do you know who started Not Trump? People in the GOP..I watched a documentary the other day about the GOP convention.
So now that Trump GOP is the candidate the republicans act as if he has been their candidate since the beginning and think people won't notice it.. :lol:

There are many democrats supporting Trump, but most everyone will end up voting for their life long party.

That's the point .. no one has to convince you of anything. It's republicans whining all over this board trying to convince themselves that their clown is going to win the election. :lol: .. which is never going to happen.

Go ahead .. tell yourself how great Trump is .. tell yourself what a wonderful position republicans find themselves in today ..

So you got nothing, got it.

I've got nothing that can change the miserable fortunes of your party. :lol:

I'm content with knowing there is no chance in Hell that a clown like Trump is ever going to be president. :0)

This board is not designed to convince anyone of anything .. it's here purely as entertainment.

Guess you didn't know that.

I've got nothing that can change the miserable fortunes of your party. :lol:

I'm content with knowing there is no chance in Hell that a clown like Trump is ever going to be president. :0)

This board is not designed to convince anyone of anything .. it's here purely as entertainment.

Guess you didn't know that.

So you got zero, zip, nada positive about that thing you call a candidate, got it. I'll be sure to pass that along.

Forum List

Back