Look Who’s Lavishing Cash on the Democrats This Midterm Season

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Why is this not surprising. So, when you support these people, think of where your money is going.

In 2018, there has been a dramatic turn. The Facebook and Google PACS have given nearly $607,000 to Democrats and $538,000 to Republicans.

When it comes to employees’ individual donations however, there is a marked tilt to the Left.

Google employees have given more than their counterparts at Facebook and Twitter in terms of political contributions, $1.7 million, records show. Of that, they favored by Democrats by a decisive margin.

Only $117,000 went to Republicans.

The same holds true at Facebook.

Facebook employees donated nearly $549,000 to Democrats running for Congress. Only $58,000, just shy of 10 percent, went to Republicans.

Twitter employees have donated a total of $105,000 during the 2018 election cycle.

None of that cash has gone to Republicans.

Google Vice President Jason Spero told CNBC in May that his political activism has grown since Trump was elected.

I’d never been as aware, awake and active as I have been since that November,” he said.

More @ MONEY TALKS: Look Who's Lavishing Cash on the Democrats This Midterm Season — Did You See This?

I don't have a TEEE VEEE, but I went over to my folks for dinner last night.

I was there for about two hours.

My dad was watching the idiot box, and I did not hear one Republican Commercial. Lots and lots of leftists though.

All Americans should just vote for who doesn't get advertised to them. Whatever the corporate state doesn't support, is probably in your interest.

It is amazing how these tech obsessed young men think they are so much more "awake" and "aware" than all of humanity that has been existing long before their exclusive club bubbles.

It is amazing how these tech obsessed young men think they are so much more "awake" and "aware" than all of humanity that has been existing long before their exclusive club bubbles.

reminds me of the marijuana hazy college canteen of the 1960s-----
ENDLESS INTELLECTUALITY-----thru the dense haze

Forum List

Back