Look out! Here comes Doomsday - AGAIN!

Biblical prophecy claims the world will end on Sept. 23, Christian numerologists claim

Biblical prophecy claims the world will end on Sept. 23, Christian numerologists claim

How many morons will pay attention this time?
I have heard that something supposedly is going to happen on that day. But it is around the day of the Trumpet or the Tabernacle. And so maybe an earthquake is going to shake up things on that day.

Harold Camping - Wikipedia

raw

I have heard that something supposedly is going to happen on that day. But it is around the day of the Trumpet or the Tabernacle. And so maybe an earthquake is going to shake up things on that day.

raw

Watching the guy on the right makes me think it would be good for hopscotch.

raw

I thought Camping was dead.

raw

I thought Camping was dead.
He died around four years ago.

The whole Planet X/Nibiru bullshit did not start with Christians. This dickwad hijacked a paranormal belief system which has been around for 15 years.

I lost count of how many dates have been chosen in all that time for Nibiru's arrival. Their first prediction for Planet X's arrival was May 2003.

I was making fun of these nimrods in chat rooms back in 2002, asking them to give me all their stuff since the world was ending.

There is nothing crazy about noticing the world is (to put it mildly) in danger.

Stockpiles of nukes in USA, Russia and some other nations alone mean the world is in danger.

For years some secular scientist have maintained their "doomsday clock" .... Timeline

Many, even most, see and sense the rising tension of colliding cultures .... notably rising Islam influence in Europe and USA ...

Islamic aggression against Myanamar (seen in light of CENTURIES of Muslim aggression against all non-Muslims,

most pertinent being centuries of Muslim aggression against the Hindus and Buddhist of India, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Malaysia and Thailand.

All the modern Islamic aggression being supported by the pope (kingpin of Western Civilization (formerly called "Christendom") for centuries).

Add to that the world financial system situation ... which many have likened to a flimsy house of cards that is bound to crash ... just don't know exactly when

In light of many millions of religious people (big percent on internet) it's no wonder that regularly a FEW think this or that day will be THE very special day of doom

Of course, one of these days a few of them will be right ! Regarding date setting, I learned my lesson the hard way.

But I agree that the "sovereign" nations are going down and the current world order is coming to an end sooner rather than later.

Like watching a volcano and knowing it's gonna blow ... but now knowing exactly when.

No numerologists don't have anything better to do. They are numerologists. A field that is bunk to begin with.

If God was going to reveal the date of his coming to the world it would come through his prophets. But i suspect He wont reveal it to the world. And anyone He privately revealed it to, if anyone, wouldn't be blabbing because God wouldn't reveal it unless they were trustworthy

Last edited:
No numerologists don't have anything better to do. They are mumerologists. A field that is bunk to begin with.

If God was going to reveal the date of his coming to the world it would come through his prophets. But i suspect He wont reveal it to the world. And anyone He privately revealed it to, if anyone, wouldn't be blabbing because God wouldn't reveal it unless they were trustworthy
Who are god's prophets?

No numerologists don't have anything better to do. They are mumerologists. A field that is bunk to begin with.

Who are god's prophets?

Gods prophets, or profits? Check out any TV preacher for the profits.

No one ever believes it, why do they bother?
I mean, even if it were true, what would you do?
It's not even like they'd get bragging rights for being correct

These end-of-the-world lying crackpots are inspired by the lying crackpots who say Jews are Gods chosen people and that we're at the end of the world.

Its all a simple misunderstanding based on ignorance of the figurative nature of the words and hidden subjects of prophecy which are not necessarily directly connected to the literal meanings of the words used.

The subject of the end is really about the end of the age of darkness not the end of the world. The end of the time when religious deceivers and corrupt politicians are thought of as holy and honorable men but instead are relegated from the highest to the lowest places in society where lying crackpots and egocentric frauds belong who treat people in their charge like personal possessions, pawns, or sheep whose only value is in being fleeced.

Jesus taught people to pray for Gods will to be done on earth as it is in heaven. To understand what the will of God is that Jesus was praying for to be done on earth, see Genesis 3:14.

In the new age, an age of light, there will no longer be any curse which blinds people to the truth of things....

The difference between good and evil, the living and the dead, will be as clear as night and day...confusion will no longer reign, the righteous will rise up to receive their inheritance, and then there will be peace.

Last edited:

30 AD Matthew 24:34 Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place.

65 AD 1 John 2:18 Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour.

66 AD Revelation 1:3 Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, for the time is at hand.

Yeah, if God were going to reveal when, he would have done so through his prophets.

30 AD Matthew 24:34 Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place.

The time when people promoted a literal interpretation and application of divine law according to the talmud, what Jesus called the traditions of men, is the generation that Jesus was referring to. The generation of error which indeed has endured to this day to see everything that Jesus foretold, from the gospel preached around the world, the destruction of the temple, the second diaspora, and the return.

Last edited:

Who are god's prophets?
Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. That spirit walks among his people.

Revelation 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Leviticus 26:12 And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my people.

Forum List

Back