'Look at this fucking white guy!' bigot yells before brutally attacking man in Bronx pizzeria

He deserved it for being white.
Clark%20Doll%20Test%202.jpg
"Look at this fucking white guy."

Could be you up next. :)
Nah, I bet he stays the fuck away from black people.

Meanwhile the only statistical spike in violence is against Muslims Jews blacks and gays. Love the Way Your propaganda machine gins up the dupes with garbage like this repeated thousands of times...

Cities and states like New York almost never prosecute blacks for hate crimes, neither did Eric holder, and California doesn't either, so nobody hold their breath waiting for these fake 'hearings' to make an honest ruling. Pay no attention to fake stats put out by Democrats and left wing 'researchers' either.

Meanwhile the only statistical spike in violence is against Muslims Jews blacks and gays. Love the Way Your propaganda machine gins up the dupes with garbage like this repeated thousands of times...
Those muslims hold blacks as slaves to this day, blow up school buses full of Israeli children, and throw gays off of rooftops.

I think we know who to suspect.

Those muslims hold blacks as slaves to this day, blow up school buses full of Israeli children, and throw gays off of rooftops.

We are talking about America here...not conservative assholes in other countries.

We are talking about America here...not conservative assholes in other countries.
They must become liberals once they cross the border into the US.

Which explains why douching libs love them so. :)

A bigoted attacker screamed anti-white statements at a man sitting in a Bronx pizzeria, then punched him in the face and fractured his eye socket, cops said Wednesday.

This is why I continue to implore my Conservative brethren - carry your firearms, your knives, your batons and OC spray and be prepared to use them at any moment. Trust nobody who you don’t know.

There are certain areas where this is common practice....and they talk about white on black crime!Most blacks just want to get along, but the BLM crowd sees things different and are emboldened by the likes of Sharpton, Obama, and others that have a financial interest and ideology that needs to be quenched!

A bigoted attacker screamed anti-white statements at a man sitting in a Bronx pizzeria, then punched him in the face and fractured his eye socket, cops said Wednesday.

The 59-year-old victim was sitting at a table in Ray’s Pizza on E. 138th St. at St. Ann’s Ave. in Mott Haven Oct. 6, using his laptop, when another man stormed in and started yelling, police said.

“Look at this f---ing white guy! These f---ing white people think they own the world!” the man bellowed. The victim tried to leave, but the man blocked his path, then punched him in the face, hitting him hard enough to fracture his eye socket and tear his retina, cops said.

Read more at nydailynews.com ...

HOLDING MY BREATH waiting to hear Mayor D'COMMIO and Governor CUOMO label this a vicious HATE CRIME!!!!
Attacker was a product of Democrats propaganda. Is Justice Department going after this fuckhead? Concealed carry would stop this piece of shit.

There are certain areas where this is common practice....and they talk about white on black crime!Most blacks just want to get along, but the BLM crowd sees things different and are emboldened by the likes of Sharpton, Obama, and others that have a financial interest and ideology that needs to be quenched!

The 59-year-old victim was sitting at a table in Ray’s Pizza on E. 138th St. at St. Ann’s Ave. in Mott Haven Oct. 6, using his laptop, when another man stormed in and started yelling, police said.

“Look at this f---ing white guy! These f---ing white people think they own the world!” the man bellowed. The victim tried to leave, but the man blocked his path, then punched him in the face, hitting him hard enough to fracture his eye socket and tear his retina, cops said.

Read more at nydailynews.com ...

HOLDING MY BREATH waiting to hear Mayor D'COMMIO and Governor CUOMO label this a vicious HATE CRIME!!!!
Why there should be no white Democrats.

Forum List

Back