"Long Live Zimmerman"

I did watch the trial and I read all the evidence dumps.

Then you must be stupid or a bigot.

She has to be lying.[/QUOTE

Gad .. is that the best you can do? I am not proficient in criminal law.. but I am in civil litigation and contracts... and I know a dope when I see one.

George is not innocent.. he was acquitted.. huge difference. They guy is a jerk and a loser.. he couldn't even pay his own rent... so he had a lot to prove and he had a gun.

Then you must be stupid or a bigot.

She has to be lying.

Gad .. is that the best you can do? I am not proficient in criminal law.. but I am in civil litigation and contracts... and I know a dope when I see one.

George is not innocent.. he was acquitted.. huge difference. They guy is a jerk and a loser.. he couldn't even pay his own rent... so he had a lot to prove and he had a gun.

Yeah I'm right. Just like I thought.

She has to be lying.

Yeah I'm right. Just like I thought.

LOLOLOL.. You are championing a moron.. Go for it.

Actually he owes his defense team 2.5 million.. Google it. Where have you been?

Yep. And he said he had no intention of paying them.

Anyone wanna bet he won't pay child support either?

Of course he won't.

Why don't you brain dead racists here start a fund to support his kid? He's never going to earn his own way, will always suck on teats of assholes like you so why not help him out?

Child support? He has no children... What woman would have children with him?

His most recent battered girl friend is pregnant by him.

Also, I have posted it before but there was eye witness evidence that was suppressed. Here it is again -

What Everyone Should Know About Trayvon Martin (1995-2012) | ThinkProgress

... 12. A police officer “corrected” a key witness. “The officer told the witness, a long-time teacher, it was Zimmerman who cried for help, said the witness. ABC News has spoken to the teacher and she confirmed that the officer corrected her when she said she heard the teenager shout for help.” [ABC News]

13. Three witnesses say they heard a boy cry for help before a shot was fired. “Three witnesses contacted by The Miami Herald say they saw or heard the moments before and after the Miami Gardens teenager’s killing. All three said they heard the last howl for help from a despondent boy.” [Miami Herald]...

GZ is alive, a worthless thug is dead, liberals are crying and peeing their panties.

Justice is served.

Attachments

• $aquittals.jpg
    $aquittals.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 77
  • $tmoutline.jpg
    $tmoutline.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 89

Of course he won't.

Why don't you brain dead racists here start a fund to support his kid? He's never going to earn his own way, will always suck on teats of assholes like you so why not help him out?

Also, I have posted it before but there was eye witness evidence that was suppressed. Here it is again -

... 12. A police officer “corrected” a key witness. “The officer told the witness, a long-time teacher, it was Zimmerman who cried for help, said the witness. ABC News has spoken to the teacher and she confirmed that the officer corrected her when she said she heard the teenager shout for help.” [ABC News]

13. Three witnesses say they heard a boy cry for help before a shot was fired. “Three witnesses contacted by The Miami Herald say they saw or heard the moments before and after the Miami Gardens teenager’s killing. All three said they heard the last howl for help from a despondent boy.” [Miami Herald]...

Everything else in your post is a lie, his girlfriend probably isn't pregnant either I'll bet.

Of course he won't.

Evidently she is not pregnant. LOLOLOL

If she was my daughter I would be raising cain that she was involved with an idiot like George. God forbid I should ever have such a stupid daughter.

Everything else in your post is a lie, his girlfriend probably isn't pregnant either I'll bet.

Prove those people lied.

Prove gz lied when he said his girlfirend is pg with his kid.

Prove it.

George Zimmerman ARRESTED -- GF Calls 911, 'He Pulled A Gun On Me!' | TMZ.com

George Zimmerman charged for allegedly pointing gun at girlfriend in Florida: report - NY Daily News

George Zimmerman posts $9,000 bail in domestic violence case - CNN.com

Report: George Zimmerman Arrested for Assaulting Pregnant Girlfriend

Okay, now its the rw's turn to say the source isn't worth listening to. That's what they always do when they're wrong.

I bet this really galls the libtards butts>>>>>>>>>>>>George Zimmerman Painting Sells for $100,000 on eBay | TIME.com

Yep. My butt is all galled up because some moron with money to burn bought a worthless painting for 100k just because it was painted by some asshole who got away with murder.

Here lies the biggest problem facing all that is wrong with 2014 America...You actually did not even give it a second thought that what another American does with his or her money is of no concern to you.
For some ungodly reason you feel that Zimmerman should not make money on anything (except if it is with a union uggg)

Other peoples money is non of you business but a compelling jealousness' on the part of those who more than likely have never made any serious money or if they did they are evil and believe that yours is theirs.

Notice your brain washed mentality calling someone with money a moron and the person who received the money is an asshole--bet you hate your boss too.

I bet this really galls the libtards butts>>>>>>>>>>>>George Zimmerman Painting Sells for $100,000 on eBay | TIME.com

Yep. My butt is all galled up because some moron with money to burn bought a worthless painting for 100k just because it was painted by some asshole who got away with murder.

Here lies the biggest problem facing all that is wrong with 2014 America...You actually did not even give it a second thought that what another American does with his or her money is of no concern to you.
For some ungodly reason you feel that Zimmerman should not make money on anything (except if it is with a union uggg)

Other peoples money is non of you business but a compelling jealousness' on the part of those who more than likely have never made any serious money or if they did they are evil and believe that yours is theirs.

Notice your brain washed mentality calling someone with money a moron and the person who received the money is an asshole--bet you hate your boss too.

Yes, buying a picture from a murderer is clearly a more worthy use of $100,000 than something like treating a poor child's luekemia.

Got to have our priorities.

Yes, buying a picture from a murderer is clearly a more worthy use of $100,000 than something like treating a poor child's luekemia.

Fucking non of your business it is not your money who you think you are robin hood or Jessie James

What the fuck is wrong with people that think other peoples money is there business

Last edited:

Evidently she is not pregnant. LOLOLOL

If she was my daughter I would be raising cain that she was involved with an idiot like George. God forbid I should ever have such a stupid daughter.

Ha! I knew it. Lefties lie. It's their MO.

Prove those people lied.

Prove gz lied when he said his girlfirend is pg with his kid.

Prove it.

George Zimmerman ARRESTED -- GF Calls 911, 'He Pulled A Gun On Me!' | TMZ.com

George Zimmerman charged for allegedly pointing gun at girlfriend in Florida: report - NY Daily News

George Zimmerman posts $9,000 bail in domestic violence case - CNN.com

Report: George Zimmerman Arrested for Assaulting Pregnant Girlfriend

Okay, now its the rw's turn to say the source isn't worth listening to. That's what they always do when they're wrong.

It's easy.

When it came down to possible perjury, they couldn't keep it up. No charges were filed.

They lied and you lie.

Fucking non of your business it is not your money who you think you are robin hood or Jessie James

What the fuck is wrong with people that think other peoples money is there business

Guess what, we vote for a 75% tax rate on the rich and socialized medicine, it is my business.

I'd totally vote for that.

Forum List

Back