Long Live Hamas

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
Ever since the Palestinian people themselves elected Hamas as their representative government, Palestinian terrorists of Hamas & Fatah have been killing each other's Palestinian terrorists in record numbers with no hope for a Palestinian State. What greater Palestinian contribution to peace, mankind & civilization? LONG LIVE HAMAS!

Ever since the Palestinian people themselves elected Hamas as their representative government, Palestinian terrorists of Hamas & Fatah have been killing each other's Palestinian terrorists in record numbers with no hope for a Palestinian State. What greater Palestinian contribution to peace, mankind & civilization? LONG LIVE HAMAS!
Yes indeed! The best thing we can do is to let the animals stay busy killing each other.

Yes indeed! The best thing we can do is to let the animals stay busy killing each other.

Ditto for the Jews vs. the Muslims. Although, counting heads, it looks like the Muslims are winning.

Ditto for the Jews vs. the Muslims. Although, counting heads, it looks like the Muslims are winning.
Nah, Muslims have gotten their asses handed to them in every single confrontation. You just hate Jews more than Muslims.

What a blessing to Israel Hamas has been. Palestinians killing Palestinians & no more of Israel wasting time & effort with peace negotiations & providing for a Palestinian State. You gotta love the Palestinians for their Palestinian mentality & great sense of humor while they kill each other instead of working for peace.

What a blessing to Israel Hamas has been. Palestinians killing Palestinians & no more of Israel wasting time & effort with peace negotiations & providing for a Palestinian State. You gotta love the Palestinians for their Palestinian mentality & great sense of humor while they kill each other instead of working for peace.
You are one fucked up human being!

The way you talk, you don't deserve a country.

If I was President, I'd send in a mechanized division and kick your fuckin' asses out of the area.

If I was President, I'd send in a mechanized division and kick your fuckin' asses out of the area.
Looks like you haven't grown out of playing with those action toys. Do you make sound effects when you play? Just asking...

lest we forget history, and that does seem to be a particular wont of zionists, jews, and israelis, it was israel who, in the late '80s, turned to, supported, and, was indeed a major player in catulpulting HAMAS into a position of power in an attempt to manipulate the inner workings of the secular PLO.

let's chalk this one up to another great israeli contribution to peace.

(i might add that if jews no longer wish to be assigned certain stereotypical behaviours, they might make some small effort to not exhibit those behaviours, and certainly not praise it when israeli officials practice them.)

Nah, Muslims have gotten their asses handed to them in every single confrontation. You just hate Jews more than Muslims.

It appears that Hamas won the last war. Egypt won the '73 war. Jews start all the wars, but they don't have a lot to show for it but a little pathetic patch of land, maybe 5% of the land between the rivers that they covet. Muslims have all the rest.

You mean Fuehrer ... if you were Fuehrer. Now click your heels, Princess, and say "Sieg Heil." You know how good it makes you feel.

fuck you shitskin !! you and your limp wristed party don't have the guts to take up arms !! hell you and your leftist buddies don't even believe in the right to bare arms !!

lest we forget history, and that does seem to be a particular wont of zionists, jews, and israelis, it was israel who, in the late '80s, turned to, supported, and, was indeed a major player in catulpulting HAMAS into a position of power in an attempt to manipulate the inner workings of the secular PLO.

let's chalk this one up to another great israeli contribution to peace.

(i might add that if jews no longer wish to be assigned certain stereotypical behaviours, they might make some small effort to not exhibit those behaviours, and certainly not praise it when israeli officials practice them.)
Meaningless drivel that is oft repeated by ignorant idiots. The US also indirectly supported Bin Laden and even Sadam Hussein at one time. At that time, Hamas was the lesser of two evils, when Arafat the terrorist thief and founder of the Palestinian movement was holding all the power. Once Hamas rose to power they became worse than Arafat and his goons.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back