Israel ? Democracy or Apartheid State ???

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by patrickcaturday, Jun 25, 2012.

1. patrickcaturday

patrickcaturday Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    This is a theme that several posts have been dedicated to in the last several days, but it seems as if the Zionist posters either deliberately misunderstand the question or engage in propaganda so that they do not have to answer the question. the common answer is expressed by a quote by MJB and is as follows;

The basic tenants of the quote cannot be debated but it in fact overlooks certain facts that make it either an ignorant answer to a complex question or just more propaganda that Zionists try to foist on us in order to hide their misdeeds.

I don't mind people giving me stupid answers to questions as I am smart enough to see through them what I mind is that some people, MJB and Roudy, seem to think that I am stupid enough to believe them.

Apartheid is not practiced against the citizens of a state rather it is practiced especially in Israel against the non citizens. The citizens of Israel are represented by members in the Knesset but tell me MJB how about the 5,000,000 Arab Muslims in the West Bank that have no representation !!!

They are ruled by laws that are passed in the Knesset in which they have no representation !!! The land is controlled by a civil administration which the have no meaningful representation in. They have travel restrictions foisted upon them by a military power by fiet, and again they have no meaningful voice. THEY ARE A PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO VOICE EITHER IN THEIR PAST, PRESENT, OR FUTURE !!!

Israel is an occupying power and with it's travel restrictions, laws, fiats, Jewish only roads, and Jewish only settlements is an Apartheid State with 5,000,000 Palestinians living under a government in which they have no representation !!! NO SANE PERSON CAN REACH ANY OTHER CONCLUSION !!!

Now to end the Apartheid State either end the occupation or give the Palestinians citizenship with the right to vote and representation !!!

2. SAYIT

SAYIT Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,726
    While you admit that MJ's response is factual and certainly it is on-point, you nonetheless need to vent your hateful spleen. Frankly, Princess, you need to get a new routine ... your act is gettin' old. Referring to Israel as Apartheid is as silly as referring to her as Nazi (but plenty of your comrades do just that).

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. SAYIT

SAYIT Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,726
    Israeli "Palestinians" already have the right to vote and are represented in the gov't.
    As usual you must lie to make your bones because the truth just doesn't serve your hate.
    As for the non-citizens: no country on the planet affords the right to vote to non-citizens. Why would any rational poster so adamantly demand Israel do so?
    I'll tell you why: because your mindless hate always trumps your reasoning.

4. P F Tinmore

P F Tinmore Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,924
    The homes for 80% of the people in Gaza are in Israel. Why can't they vote?

Last edited: Jun 25, 2012
  5. SAYIT

SAYIT Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,726
    What the hell is that supposed to mean?:cuckoo:

6. Billo_Really

Billo_Really Litre of the Band

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,261
    It means you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

7. Billo_Really

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,261
    MJB and Roudy, talk like 10 year olds.

8. patrickcaturday

patrickcaturday Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143

Two replys by Sayit;

When I read your first reply I thought that you might have a reading comprehension problem but after the second one all I can assume is that you have problems thinking coherently !!!

1 ) I did not admit that MJB's post was either factual or on point, reread the whole idea and maybe you can get a clue as to what I was saying. The basic tenents ( the fact that all citizens are represented ) is true but it does not deal with the fact that 5,000,000 people are not representedand yet are governed by the Israeli Government.
    2 ) I already said several times that all Israeli Citizens have the right to representation.
    3 ) Please show me where I have lied ???
    4 ) I do not call names, I wish you would avoid them also as they serve no useful purpose.
    5 ) Please also give me an example of my mindless hate.

6 ) Are you saying that the 5,000,000 Palestinians should have no right to have representation in deciding their future ??? Doesn't sound like Democracy to me !!!
    GROW UP !!! EITHER ARGUE THE MERITS OR LEAVE THE FIELD TO PEOPLE BETTER SUITED TO THE TASK AT HAND !!!

Last edited: Jun 25, 2012
  9. P F Tinmore

P F Tinmore Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,924
    It means that you can rig the elections if you throw out those who would vote for the wrong people.

10. Billo_Really

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,261
    The fact that Israel refers to itself as a "jewish state" is racist.
    The fact that they have "jew only" roads shows apartheid.
    And so do the laws the Knesset is enacting, like the Nakba Law: