Long Island Veteran Flies American Flag Upside Down in Protest of President Trump, Upsetting Neighbo

We will see more of this

As a lifelong Republican, Navy veteran and retired NYPD cop living on Long Island, James Klein's protest of President Trump may seem a little out of character.

But the day President Trump was sworn in, Klein began flying the American flag outside his East Patchogue home upside down.

NY Vet's Upside-Down Flag Protest of Trump Riles Neighbors
Agree with him or not, that is the way to reach others, I live near this man, he is doing things the right way, he feels we are a country in distress and has garnered both support and respect with his actions, unlike the protests encouraged by white liberals who use tactics that set us against and turn us on one another...I support this man and his actions...btw he's had one flag stolen already, will probably happen again.

We will see more of this

As a lifelong Republican, Navy veteran and retired NYPD cop living on Long Island, James Klein's protest of President Trump may seem a little out of character.

But the day President Trump was sworn in, Klein began flying the American flag outside his East Patchogue home upside down.

NY Vet's Upside-Down Flag Protest of Trump Riles Neighbors
And mine is flying right side up with my Gadsden, so :funnyface:
Anymore silly news from you this morning?

Those who don't like how another person flies their flag should they even have one in my opinion should get their own flag and fly it however it is that they see fit.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back