Long history of dirty dems

Ram anyone with an ounce of smarts knows the schmuck in our WH now was one of the most corrupt in America, and as president he didn't change his stripes Then he had teams of lawyers bailing him out, now he has Republican congress
the Republicans want Trump gone....so they can go back to the way things were...does that excite you?...going back to high taxes no growth and no jobs?...endless wars?...back to the Bush/Obama way...

One has to wonder how someone knows about it if the media were not reporting on it.
well by media, we're talking about the mass media.....networks and major newspapers. Funny how they don't report stuff that hurts democrats very often.

One has to wonder how someone knows about it if the media were not reporting on it.
well by media, we're talking about the mass media.....networks and major newspapers. Funny how they don't report stuff that hurts democrats very often.

I don’t read those shitty websites you guys scour for their innuendo….funny I recall seeing Hillary collapsing getting into her van, hearing about the hacking of the DNC, Chairman Podesta, seeing Trump on the television every day during the primaries and the GE. Astounding….how you can make that statement. Of course what also should be pointed out is that if you guys don’t watch the “mass media”…how do you know what they do and do not air? Oh yeah…you don’t.

The equivalent of why the media covers a Bernie Madoff MORE than a shoplifter at the local WalMmart.

The equivalent of why the media covers a Bernie Madoff MORE than a shoplifter at the local WalMmart.
Yeah, Clinton had a few scandals, Holder, Obama, yet all were swept under the rug. And all of them have more evidence than the Russia hoax

I don’t read those shitty websites you guys scour for their innuendo….funny I recall seeing Hillary collapsing getting into her van, hearing about the hacking of the DNC, Chairman Podesta, seeing Trump on the television every day during the primaries and the GE. Astounding….how you can make that statement. Of course what also should be pointed out is that if you guys don’t watch the “mass media”…how do you know what they do and do not air? Oh yeah…you don’t.
Bing, my point exactly, thank you for proving it.

Glad to see you agree the websites you scour for innuendo are “shitty”… Or do you actually believe Hillary and Yoko had an affair, that there were 20,000 pre-marked ballots for Clinton in a non existent county in Ohio, that there was some pedophile island somewhere…

Put another way; trump supporters prove the old adage; garbage in-garbage out.

Glad to see you agree the websites you scour for innuendo are “shitty”… Or do you actually believe Hillary and Yoko had an affair, that there were 20,000 pre-marked ballots for Clinton in a non existent county in Ohio, that there was some pedophile island somewhere…

Put another way; trump supporters prove the old adage; garbage in-garbage out.
See candy doesn't fight on facts and logic, just dismissal. I bet you believe Omarossa

Forum List

Back