Londonistan: White women are leading the wave of Britons embracing Islam

Blah blah blah hurry up with that shawarma, I want fries with that and some hummus too.

Nice to welcome a Lebanese to the developed world , though America as an adopted country rather than Europe , was a bad blunder .
You should change your diet to a more southern European style . The one thing Lebanese and Americans do have in common is that so many are morbidly obese.
Presumably this Blah , Blah is part of your National anthem .

That shawarma tasted like garbage, where is your manager you punk faggot?:evil:

Nice to welcome a Lebanese to the developed world , though America as an adopted country rather than Europe , was a bad blunder .
You should change your diet to a more southern European style . The one thing Lebanese and Americans do have in common is that so many are morbidly obese.
Presumably this Blah , Blah is part of your National anthem .

That shawarma tasted like garbage, where is your manager you punk faggot?:evil:

Is that a Somalian dialect?
Have you chatted about your Anger Management problem ?

Correction in red

Women making the change for the love and obedience of their men, I suspect.

Just don't let these new white Muslims go back to their progress roots, because their "man" will whip them like a dog or honor kill them like a pig!

Correction in red

Women making the change for the love and obedience of their men, I suspect.

Just don't let these new white Muslims go back to their progress roots, because their "man" will whip them like a dog or honor kill them like a pig!

Converts usually nose dive right into the religion, I don't think there will be any issues. They are following the Islamic life style because they want to, nobody is forcing them.

I work for a muslim company that is based in London. All of my associates are muslim, very progressive muslims as a point to make. The women are not treated with cruelty, nor are they oppressed. They are very european as you would expect from someone raised in London. The more fundamentalist the muslim is, the more the women will be treated with cruelty and oppression. The trend is toward muslim fundamentalism. In Paris there are areas that are as fully oppressive as anything found in Afghanistan. Same thing for London and Malmo. These aren't recently arrived immigrants just getting used to multiculturalism. The most fundamental were born in these countries. Raised in these countries. In the United States the effect is felt in Lewiston, Maine and Dearborn Michigan.
I seriously doubt that you have ever ben to Lewiston, Maine......I have.

It's just a small town that was dying a slow death due to unemployment and closing businesses.

After a large amount of Somali refugees were relocated there. The town has been reinvigorated and many businesses have opened.

The somali people have actively participated in the local government and the town's tax base has dramatically increased.

Also, a state junior college as open an auxiliary campus for the community; for both muslims and non muslims.

Isn't Lewiston, Maine an example of what America's supposed to be about??........... :cool:

Your so full of shit, just like your army service! Your dishonesty has no bounds. To even say the Somalis have had even a little positive effect on Lewiston, ME or the MINNESOTA communities they are destroying is a HUGE lie or you're the most clueless man alive.

They are bankrupting the city and state with welfare dollars, providing nothing backin the way of revenue, they bring a steady stream of crime with them (increasing the demand for police protection) and their radical Islamic views are threatening all the native non-muslims in the community!

They have been nothing but disasterous for Lewiston!

The Great Somali Welfare Hunt | The American Conservative
Moreover, Somalis soon learned that welfare benefits and public housing were more generous and better elsewhere, especially in New England. By February 2001, they had discovered Lewiston, and the influx began. The numbers of those arriving accelerated last summer, exceeding 100 a month. Although it is difficult to get an exact fix on the figures, it seems that more than half of all Somalis in Lewiston are on the dole. Welfare spending has more than doubled since their arrival.

One of the Somalis who has a job is Abdiaziz Ali, a 31-year-old father of five who arrived in Lewiston last year. Ali is a welfare caseworker. He greets new arrivals, puts them on welfare, and finds them housing. He is happy to be in Lewiston, where benefits are substantial, schools good, and crime low. He himself was robbed twice by local blacks in Atlanta.

Mohammed Maye, the president of the African Community and Refugee Center in Clarkston, has a map of Lewiston on the wall of his office. “Go to Maine,” he advises Somalis. He has recently opened a second office in Lewiston. Abdullahi Abdullahi, the president of the Somali Community Development Organization in Clarkston, tells Somalis that, unlike Georgia, Maine has terribly cold winters, but “the welfare system is better.” Better for sure. Lewiston provides welfare to anyone in need, and the state picks up half the tab. Recipients are allowed a generous five years of assistance before benefits are terminated, and, even at that point, extensions are not difficult to obtain. Single parents can stay on welfare and go to college. Public housing is also available, although, because of the influx of Somalis, there is now a waiting list. More than a third of the apartments at Hillview, Lewiston’s largest public housing project, are occupied by Somalis, many of them single mothers with large broods of children. The fathers are unaccounted for or still in Georgia or Africa. Those who are unable to obtain public housing are eligible for Section 8 vouchers, which the federal government provides to subsidize rental of private housing.

Just where all the Somalis will eventually be employed is a mystery.

I work for a muslim company that is based in London. All of my associates are muslim, very progressive muslims as a point to make. The women are not treated with cruelty, nor are they oppressed. They are very european as you would expect from someone raised in London. The more fundamentalist the muslim is, the more the women will be treated with cruelty and oppression. The trend is toward muslim fundamentalism. In Paris there are areas that are as fully oppressive as anything found in Afghanistan. Same thing for London and Malmo. These aren't recently arrived immigrants just getting used to multiculturalism. The most fundamental were born in these countries. Raised in these countries. In the United States the effect is felt in Lewiston, Maine and Dearborn Michigan.
I seriously doubt that you have ever ben to Lewiston, Maine......I have.

It's just a small town that was dying a slow death due to unemployment and closing businesses.

After a large amount of Somali refugees were relocated there. The town has been reinvigorated and many businesses have opened.

The somali people have actively participated in the local government and the town's tax base has dramatically increased.

Also, a state junior college as open an auxiliary campus for the community; for both muslims and non muslims.

Isn't Lewiston, Maine an example of what America's supposed to be about??........... :cool:

I never heard of Lewiston Maine until I was in an airport waiting for my plane and struck up a conversation with a man from Lewiston, who started talking about the absolute misery the somalie immigrants brought to the residents. Now I expect you, as a muslim, would support the islamification of this small American town. However, you should be aware that the Americans who live there don't.

It's not just the islamification, it's the bankrupting of the town. 90% of the somalis are on welfare and section 8. Those are state budgets items, but they reduce money the state sends to town. The schools, roads, hospitals and other essential public services have suffered enormously! Only a liar could say they have a positive effect on the community!

And Sunni has been caught in lie after lie before, he hasn't been to Lewiston!

Lewiston is the second-largest city in the state. The population was 36,592 at the 2010 census.

Somali's are 10% of the towns population......... :cool:

10% of the population, 95% of the welfare receptients, 92% of the criminals and 100% of the problem!

When did all these Somalis begin arriving in America?

I think after the initial famine back in the 90s, but they have been coming ever since.

I thought as much: relying on sympathy to gain access to the trough instead of marketable skills. They've done exactly the same in London, and they're equally parasitic.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAD6Obi7Cag]Dire Straits - Money For Nothing music video (Good quality, all countries) - YouTube[/ame]

When did all these Somalis begin arriving in America?

I think after the initial famine back in the 90s, but they have been coming ever since.

I thought as much: relying on sympathy to gain access to the trough instead of marketable skills. They've done exactly the same in London, and they're equally parasitic.

Ah yes, a clever ploy to spend most of their lives in a refugee camp, more likely than not to die from disease, malnutrition, or violence just so they could apply for asylum and get their hands on some of that sweet, sweet government cheese. Oldest trick in the book. :rolleyes:

:lol::lol:Never mind Londonistan and the muzzies, it will soon be time for Trooping of the Colour !

Forum List

Back