London eatery serving up worm burgers

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A trendy ‘urban farm’ in London is serving up burgers made from live worms, claiming that they are tastier than beef burgers and will help save the planet.
London Eatery Serving Up WORM BURGERS

When your clueless to reality you will learn they are teaching you to eat as a homeless screwball-------- They are putting you in the life a REAL HUNGER GAMES>....

" LEARN WHEN YOU ARE BEING PROGRAMMED DUMBASSES!!!

WHEN UR TOO STUPID TO SEE HOW PROGRAMMED YOU LEFTIST ASSHOLES REALLY ARE LMFAO

upload_2019-11-7_7-17-32.png

Would you eat insects to save the planet from global warming? | Jessica Brown

Would you eat insects to save the planet from global warming ...
Would you eat insects to save the planet from global warming? | Jessica Brown

Anonymous View
Oct 15, 2018 ... More people would give up meat for edible bugs if they believed they were tasty and trendy, says the freelance writer ... Would you eat insects to save the planet from global warming? .... We want their stories to inspire hope.

Eating Insects Could Be the Future of Culinary Innovation – Reason ...
Eating Insects Could Be the Future of Culinary Innovation

Anonymous View
Mar 17, 2018 ... By continuing to use this site you consent to our use of cookies. ... But in other parts of the world, people eat insects on purpose. ... The things we want to keep out of our food are actually a great source of protein, fat, and fiber. ..... Eating insects is just a way the elites can convince the plebs to stay away from ...

Bugs: Not What's For Dinner — Until They're Tastier, Maybe : The ...
Bugs: Not What's For Dinner — Until They're Tastier, Maybe

Anonymous View
May 27, 2015 ... A U.K. researcher says the environmental argument for eating bugs isn't ... It's truly gotten easier to snack on bugs, should you want to do so. ... sushi, the dish of Hollywood elites," Robert Nathan Allen, founder of Little Herds, ...

The Truth About Eating Insects - Experience Life
The Truth About Eating Insects

Anonymous View
I sampled them in tacos and stews, and in elite concoctions with avocado and ash. ... This happy bug-eating experience might make you think I'm now the perfect ... people from other cultures eat bugs and this is the way forward if we want to ...

12 Edible Bugs That are Safe to Eat and Could Help You Survive ...

Last edited:
Yes sir I’ll take a worm burger and a large order of roaches. No wonder Tammy is nuttier than squirrel shit.

• Banned
Yes sir I’ll take a worm burger and a large order of roaches. No wonder Tammy is nuttier than squirrel shit.

Wait until they come out with the shit burger and no i'm nnot kidding.

• Banned
If you can get a society so fknn dumbed down you can wrap up anything and tell these idiots they can eait annd they will all to SAVE THE CHILDREN OR SAVE THE PLANET YES YOU ARE THIS MOTHER GAWD DAM STUPID!!!!!

POOP BURGER: Japanese Researchers Create Artificial Meat From ...
POOP BURGER: Japanese Researcher Creates Artificial Meat From Human Feces
Anonymous View
Jun 16, 2011 ... Japanese scientist Mitsuyuki Ikeda has developed a "burger" made from soya, steak sauce essence and protein extracted from poop.

Meat Made From Human Feces: Hoax or Japan's Best New Invention?
Meat Made From Human Feces: Hoax or Japan's Best New Invention?
Anonymous View
Jul 8, 2011 ... I did a double take, rubbed my eyes to make sure my contact lenses ... scientist makes a “delicious” burger out of…human EXCREMENT”.

Scientist Makes Poop Burger (VIDEO) | HuffPost
Scientist Makes Poop Burger (VIDEO) | HuffPost
Anonymous View
Jun 16, 2011 ... “It's 63 percent protein, 25 percent carbohydrates, three percent lipids and nine percent minerals to make one Turd Burger.” So if the poop ...

Shit Burger: Japanese Researcher Creates Artificial Meat From ...

Anonymous View
Jun 17, 2011 ... www.acquasheire.com Good News buone e belle notizie positive dal mondo oggi Shit Burger: Japanese Researcher Creates Artificial Meat From Human Feces. Some hardcore ...

Japanese Scientists Create Meat From Poop | Fox News
Japanese Scientists Create Meat From Poop
Anonymous View
Jun 17, 2011 ... The grossest potential solution to the global food crisis: poop meat. (YouTube). Anyone up for some poop burgers? Japanese scientist ...

Forum List

Back