LOLOL!!!! Speculation that Progressive "Mittens" Romney about to enter the GOP race!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Damn, the ESTABLISHMENT RINO'S will stoop at nothing to TRY and insure Trump doesn't get the nomination...Bringing back a LOSER that proclaimed in 2002 that he was a MODERATE with PROGRESSIVE ideas!.....The FATHER of ObomaCare!!!....In his own words...

the-newshub.com ^
Mitt Romney is one step closer to entering the 2016 presidential race sources say, confirming what the-newshub.com reported last October that Romney would jump into the race after the first key primaries were held and some of the delegate dust had settled. Romney told Fox News on Wednesday that “We have good reason to believe that there’s a bombshell in Donald Trump’s taxes,” and quickly added that Sens. Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio should also disclose their tax information. Romney’s statement was a bowshot aimed at Trump, sources say, the surprise GOP frontrunner for whom Romney has unmitigated disdain.

the republicans are really good at bringing back past losers to lose again.
remember how Bush beat McCain so bad coming up on the 2000 elections? then for some reason after they already knew that the republican voters did not like McCain, they ran him against obama? and to insure a loss, they put the Barbie doll want to be as his running mate.
Its almost as if the republicans have been told to let the democrats win.
Maybe there really isnt two parties, maybe this is all controlled by one person, or a group of people and the elections are just for show. Hillary was promised the presidency this time around if she stepped down from obama in 08, Bernie is beating her with the votes yet she is leading him something like 45 to 1 because of the superdelegates. Just seems like a big setup to me.

pppfffttt Screw Romney. He would lose to me if I were to decide to run the day before.

If he decides to run, he will wuss out just like the last time. He can get lost. I won't vote before I vote for that loser.

Oh is it? Good. Who wants to have to listen to him!?

I read earlier it's to late for Romney to file to run.
You also think there's a border wall between Mexico and Guatemala.
There IS a border wall in southern Mexico and they chip people and WE pay for it.
Are you talking about this one?

border-fence.png

I read earlier it's to late for Romney to file to run.
There IS a border wall in southern Mexico and they chip people and WE pay for it.

border-fence.png

You forgot to say if my pic was the border wall you were talking about

Not sure, I posted a video on it about a year ago. So its going through 50 plus screens of my stuff or 50 plus screens of Youtubes stuff. But we did send Mexico tax money to put up a fence and chip people on visa's.

border-fence.png

Not sure, I posted a video on it about a year ago. So its going through 50 plus screens of my stuff or 50 plus screens of Youtubes stuff. But we did send Mexico tax money to put up a fence and chip people on visa's.

Do you have any photo proof of a Mexico-Guatemala wall? Because all there is on google is people disproving crazy conservative nonsense about it.

border-fence.png

Do you have any photo proof of a Mexico-Guatemala wall? Because all there is on google is people disproving crazy conservative nonsense about it.

Mexico moves to lock down its OTHER border wall

border-fence.png

That's a train... not a wall. Do you realize that?

I can't help what those idiots call a wall.
The picture you posted has been dis-proven and is not real.

I can't help what those idiots call a wall.
The picture you posted has been dis-proven and is not real.
I know. So has any claim you made that there's a wall down there.

Forum List

Back