LOL Ukraine fake massacre zombie adjusts his body bag!

That video is months old now unless the Nazis have staged another one.
How do the lefties continue to buy this obvious BS?

I guess once you surrender your will & ability to reason things out to whatever puppet master pulls the string the tightest, anything goes.

It would be funny but for the fact they are purposely driving us to war with Russia over Ukrainian Nazis that could end in a nuclear exchange.

Jesus. The video was a climate protest in Austria on Feb 4, 2022.

You people are incapable of even the simplest fact checking when it comes to Russian propaganda. You swallow it hook line and sinker every time. Just amazing.

Last edited:
LOL....I posted this months ago.....Still a good reminder not to believe anything coming from there.

You can believe our treasure is being spent on perpetrating the same kind of lies though.....Can't have that money faucet turned off.

LOL....I posted this months ago.....Still a good reminder not to believe anything coming from there.

You can believe our treasure is being spent on perpetrating the same kind of lies though.....Can't have that money faucet turned off.

Alert this is fake, end thread. Splice from climate change protest. The difference between us and libtards is we admit when we're wrong.

Forum List

Back