Lol..........Trump Tweets The Truth To Jeb: 'You Like "Mexican Illegals" Because Of Your Wife

that and I'm beginning to think he and quite a few Democrats are being PAID monies from Mexico

that should give us all the WARM fuzzies. these traitors SELLING US OUT right in front of you eyes

The democratic party is full of globalist leftist freaks that want us replaced with the third world. They'd love for all of mexico to move here and have us join Mexico.

That's allegedly tweeted since the journalist provided no proof of the tweet. Never the less, Bush Says He Speaks ‘More Spanish Than English At Home’ because his wife cannot speak English. Bush and Columba are pro open border amnesty and making America speak Spanish. He's definitely influenced by her. This is a big problem.

Donald Trump Deletes Tweet About Jeb Bush s Wife You Like Mexican Illegals Because of Your Wife - Yahoo Celebrity

his wife can't speak english...? does she even consider herself an American....? or is she 'Mexican first'...?

or else pro-North American Union like her husband...?

that and I'm beginning to think he and quite a few Democrats are being PAID monies from Mexico

that should give us all the WARM fuzzies. these traitors SELLING US OUT right in front of you eyes

The democratic party is full of globalist leftist freaks that want us replaced with the third world. They'd love for all of mexico to move here and have us join Mexico.
You should move out now then, and beat the rush. Need boxes? Help packing? A one-way ticket the fuck out of my country?

ok, all you getting your panties ready to get in a bunch

I just read where he Deleted it ON HIS OWN without any of you DEMANDING it. dang it anyway

lol

Bush,Bush,Bush,Bush,Bush,Bush,Bush,Bush,Bush

You lefties are always talking about Bush! Do you have anything to do besides criticizing Bush?

Oh wait, it isn't the lefties slamming Bush? It is the right wingers??
OPPS!:eusa_doh:

You lefties are always talking about Bush! Do you have anything to do besides criticizing Bush?

yup....and the left wingers seem to LUV jebbiechico...cuz jebbiechico says the mexican illegals are coming here out of LUUV.....

it is 'bush' that is the lefty ACHAOS !!

I am beginning to think that you are well into Alzheimers, dear little Stephanie. No, I will not vote for Jeb Bush because of his choice of advisors indicates that he will make the same mistakes as his brother did. But the fact he is married to an Hispanic has little influence on my view of him, one way or the other.

SNIP:
California’s Democrats Have Blood on Their Hands in S.F. Murder

by Assemblyman Tim Donnelly6 Jul 2015466

The fact that a beautiful young woman in the prime of her life, Kathryn Steinle, 32 years old, was cut down by an illegal alien on Pier 14 in San Francisco should surprise no one.

Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez,, an illegal alien from Mexico, most recently of Texas, simply shot Kathryn Steinle for no apparent reason as she and her family walked along waterfront on Pier 14.

From all accounts, Kathryn was an amazing young woman. She worked at Medtronic, a medical technology company in the Bay area, and loved traveling and doing charity work, including hosting a fundraising dinner recently for patients with multiple sclerosis.

Powerful California Democrats — Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom and Attorney General Kamala Harris — had previously celebrated San Francisco’s storied flouting of federal law, bragging about how they had made the trademark City on the Bay, a Sanctuary City for illegal criminals. Now they are scrambling for cover.

When Newsom was San Francisco’s mayor, and Harris was San Francisco’s District Attorney, both enthusiastically championed the most radical sanctuary policies in the country.

That was until a triple-murder took some bloom off the rose.

On June 8th, 2008, an MS-13 Gang Member named Edwin Ramos — also an illegal alien — was released onto the streets of San Francisco instead of into federal custody for deportation. Within 48 hours, he obtained a gun and murdered three innocent people: a father, Tony Bologna, and his two sons, Matthew and Michael, who made the fateful decision to play baseball on a beautiful summer afternoon. Tony’s widow, Danielle Bologna, blamed their deaths on San Francisco’s sanctuary policy.

While Mayor Gavin Newsom tinkered around the edges of the sanctuary policy, Kamala Harris refused to grant justice to the Bologna family due to her own personal opposition to the death penalty.

But that’s not where it ended.

San Francisco’s flamboyant Assemblyman Tom Ammiano — best known for his raucous wit and inappropriately raunchy comments on the floor — pushed to make California a Sanctuary State for illegal alien criminals. In 2011, he introduced AB1081, which I fought against vigorously during my time in the Assembly, noting Jerry Brown’s opposition to sanctuary policy as Attorney General in my floor speech.

I predicted that more people would die under policies that forbid local, state and county law enforcement from cooperating with federal immigration authorities.

Then after Governor Jerry Brown vetoed it, Ammiano brought it back to life in the next legislative session as AB4–the Trust Act. And on October 5th, 2013, Brown signed it into law.

And now, the chickens have come home to roost.

ALL of it here:
California s Democrats Have Blood on Their Hands in S.F. Murder

That's allegedly tweeted since the journalist provided no proof of the tweet. Never the less, Bush Says He Speaks ‘More Spanish Than English At Home’ because his wife cannot speak English. Bush and Columba are pro open border amnesty and making America speak Spanish. He's definitely influenced by her. This is a big problem.

Donald Trump Deletes Tweet About Jeb Bush s Wife You Like Mexican Illegals Because of Your Wife - Yahoo Celebrity
His wife doesn't speak English? Wtf? I'll have to look into that.

SNIP:
California’s Democrats Have Blood on Their Hands in S.F. Murder

by Assemblyman Tim Donnelly6 Jul 2015466

The fact that a beautiful young woman in the prime of her life, Kathryn Steinle, 32 years old, was cut down by an illegal alien on Pier 14 in San Francisco should surprise no one.

Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez,, an illegal alien from Mexico, most recently of Texas, simply shot Kathryn Steinle for no apparent reason as she and her family walked along waterfront on Pier 14.

From all accounts, Kathryn was an amazing young woman. She worked at Medtronic, a medical technology company in the Bay area, and loved traveling and doing charity work, including hosting a fundraising dinner recently for patients with multiple sclerosis.

Powerful California Democrats — Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom and Attorney General Kamala Harris — had previously celebrated San Francisco’s storied flouting of federal law, bragging about how they had made the trademark City on the Bay, a Sanctuary City for illegal criminals. Now they are scrambling for cover.

When Newsom was San Francisco’s mayor, and Harris was San Francisco’s District Attorney, both enthusiastically championed the most radical sanctuary policies in the country.

That was until a triple-murder took some bloom off the rose.

On June 8th, 2008, an MS-13 Gang Member named Edwin Ramos — also an illegal alien — was released onto the streets of San Francisco instead of into federal custody for deportation. Within 48 hours, he obtained a gun and murdered three innocent people: a father, Tony Bologna, and his two sons, Matthew and Michael, who made the fateful decision to play baseball on a beautiful summer afternoon. Tony’s widow, Danielle Bologna, blamed their deaths on San Francisco’s sanctuary policy.

While Mayor Gavin Newsom tinkered around the edges of the sanctuary policy, Kamala Harris refused to grant justice to the Bologna family due to her own personal opposition to the death penalty.

But that’s not where it ended.

San Francisco’s flamboyant Assemblyman Tom Ammiano — best known for his raucous wit and inappropriately raunchy comments on the floor — pushed to make California a Sanctuary State for illegal alien criminals. In 2011, he introduced AB1081, which I fought against vigorously during my time in the Assembly, noting Jerry Brown’s opposition to sanctuary policy as Attorney General in my floor speech.

I predicted that more people would die under policies that forbid local, state and county law enforcement from cooperating with federal immigration authorities.

Then after Governor Jerry Brown vetoed it, Ammiano brought it back to life in the next legislative session as AB4–the Trust Act. And on October 5th, 2013, Brown signed it into law.

And now, the chickens have come home to roost.

ALL of it here:
California s Democrats Have Blood on Their Hands in S.F. Murder
After Iraq it's Republicans who say Democrats have blood on their hands.

His wife doesn't speak English? Wtf? I'll have to look into that.
Ok so she does speak English. And she is Mexican. I thought she was Cuban. Is that racist? Lol.

and all you wailing over Trump have a hand in SUPPORTING this kind of CRAP being released on OUR FAMILIES

SNIP:
House Judiciary Chair: 'This Administration Is Releasing Criminals Back Onto the Streets'
By Susan Jones | July 6, 2015 | 7:43 AM EDT
sanchez.jpg

This undated photo released by the San Francisco Police Department shows Francisco Sanchez, suspected in the deadly shooting of a woman as she walked with her father and a friend along a popular pedestrian pier in the "sanctuary city" on Wednesday, July 1, 2015.

(San Francisco Police Department via AP)
(CNSNews.com) - Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.), chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, is criticizing the Obama administration for "releasing criminals back onto the streets."

He was talking about the murder of a 32-year-old woman in San Francisco last Wednesday, allegedly by an illegal alien with seven felony convictions who had been deported five times to Mexico.

Because San Francisco is a "sanctuary city," local authorities did not honor a U.S. Customs and Enforcement Agency detainer for Francisco Sanchez. The detainer could have kept Sanchez in jail until ICE officials picked him up.

Kathryn Steinle was shot last Wednesday evening for no apparent reason while walking with her father and a family friend in a waterfront area popular with tourists.

Goodlatte called it a "tragedy."

"Well, both the government -- the federal government and San Francisco are wrong here," Goodlatte told ABC's "This Week" with George Stephanopoulos on Sunday.

"And George, let me say at the outset what a tragedy for this family. My heart goes out to them, but quite frankly the federal government, ICE, knows about San Francisco's sanctuary policy. It's a bad policy, but they know about it.

ALL of it here
House Judiciary Chair This Administration Is Releasing Criminals Back Onto the Streets

He was just murdering people Americans dont want to murder.....

Forum List

Back