Lol, so Now the Phrase "Bad Hombre" is Racist! You Cant Make This Nonsense up!

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Some Hispanic journalist was on FOX this morning complaining about Trump using the phrase "Bad Hombre" and compared it to ****, Mick and a couple of other derogatory terms.

Is everyone else as sick of these politically correct bastards as I am?

Who the hell appointed these liberal shit4brains to censor our use of OUR OWN LANGUAGE?

Dont like it go back home, Julio.

upload_2016-10-20_9-39-45.png

Some Hispanic journalist was on FOX this morning complaining about Trump using the phrase "Bad Hombre" and compared it to ****, Mick and a couple of other derogatory terms.

Who the hell appointed these liberal shit4brains to censor our use of OUR OWN LANGUAGE?

you might be too young-------I REMEMBER----way back in the 60s there as a commercial for the cornchip FRITOS, that featured a little cartoon character called THE FRITO BANDITO. Some Hispanic groups called it RACIST-----
Frito-Lay had to give it up. Quite a loss---the frito-bandito
was cute

View attachment 94524

White men rarely see how other groups are offended by anything they do. He went on about the inner cities being shit...then when he talks about those white boys loving the arm smack he blamed that on Bad Hombres.

View attachment 94524
It's easier to complain about how he said somethingt than deal with what he said. PC is helpful for those who gave up thinking for themselves.

View attachment 94524
It's easier to complain about how he said somethingt than deal with what he said. PC is helpful for those who gave up thinking for themselves.
It ties into an ideological mindset, which sacrifices independent thought and uses ideological screeds as replacement.

View attachment 94524
It's sexist as well, since it is not inclusive of women and implies that they can't be bad like men.

damn, pretty good huh

View attachment 94524
It's sexist as well, since it is not inclusive of women and implies that they can't be bad like men.

damn, pretty good huh

well???

View attachment 94524

Its easier to nit pick someone else rather than deal with what he said. PC is helpful for those who gave up thinking for themselves.

View attachment 94524

Its easier to nit pick someone else rather than deal with what he said. PC is helpful for those who gave up thinking for themselves.
We already know you are PCed, CC.

View attachment 94524

You keep dodging on what your opinion is and just nit pick. Do you have a response or are you going to tell me I missed the question mark that goes here ->

View attachment 94524

You keep dodging on what your opinion is and just nit pick. Do you have a response or are you going to tell me I missed the question mark that goes here ->
That is my opinion on the topic the OP presented.

It's racist because he mixed up his English and Spanish he should have said

hombres malos then it would have been OK

View attachment 94524

That was your opinion of the OP...not the topic at all

That was your opinion of the OP...not the topic at all
I don't agree.

Left tards feel the need to be perpetually offended. They're really not but they pretend to be

Forum List

Back