LOL Men are getting on Obamas nerves.............

So we need affirmative action in elections?

Nobody has said that. But, there should be more women running, because they are underrepresented in Congress. Personally? I'd like to see a 50/50 ratio of men to women in Congress.

I'd like to see qualified candidates run, without a quota system.

Nobody said anything about a quota, just you. I did say however that more women should run because they are under represented.

And...................I hope more do decide to run. I've got no problem in voting for a woman, if she appears to be qualified.

And, if there were more women in Congress, there would be better reproductive rights for women being passed.

By “reproductive rights”, of course, everyone knows you're talking about killing innocent children in cold blood; and expressing a horrendously sexist notion that women are more likely to support this evil savagery than men are.

Nobody has said that. But, there should be more women running, because they are underrepresented in Congress. Personally? I'd like to see a 50/50 ratio of men to women in Congress.

Nobody said anything about a quota, just you. I did say however that more women should run because they are under represented.

And...................I hope more do decide to run. I've got no problem in voting for a woman, if she appears to be qualified.

Read your own highlighted post. That is a quota.

And, if there were more women in Congress, there would be better reproductive rights for women being passed.

By “reproductive rights”, of course, everyone knows you're talking about killing innocent children in cold blood; and expressing a horrendously sexist notion that women are more likely to support this evil savagery than men are.
Thoughts and prayers, little buddy :itsok:

Women should certainly be rushing to run for office. A bunch of old men and docile, submissive conservative women are gunning for their rights.

Women should certainly be rushing to run for office. A bunch of old men and docile, submissive conservative women are gunning for their rights.

What rights are “bunch of old men and docile, submissive conservative women” gunning for?

What rights are “bunch of old men and docile, submissive conservative women” gunning for?
Slef-determination

Maybe we should support reproductive rights and urge Planned Parenthood to double the abortion rate. It would prevent more Progressive Liberal Pukes from growing up to vote and be living on free shit for the rest of their miserable lives.

…docile, submissive conservative women…

It didn't occur to me until I finished the last post, just how sexist and bigoted that phrase “docile, submissive conservative women” appears to be. The intent seems to be to disparage women who do not follow the extreme left wrong-wing line. Somewhat related to the notion that Democrats have that they are somehow entitled to the support and votes of blacks, and that a conservative black man, similar to a conservative woman, is the modern-day equivalent of a runaway slave.

What a racist. If that happened, blacks would never get a job anywhere.

Just ask white liberals. They will tell you all about it.

Slef [sic]-determination

What's that supposed to mean?

Why can you not just come out and say what it is that you're talking about? You're talking about abortion. You're talking about the “right” to kill innocent children in cold blood. And you're too bloody cowardly to say so.

Maybe we should support reproductive rights and urge Planned Parenthood to double the abortion rate. It would prevent more Progressive Liberal Pukes from growing up to vote and be living on free shit for the rest of their miserable lives.
Or we could just spend our day building massive straw men to fight with.

Who cares kiddy.

'Men have been getting on my nerves lately': Barack Obama calls for more women in politics – video

Speaking at the Obama Foundation in Johannesburg, the former US president has called for more women to enter politics and has expressed dismay at abusive male leaders.
Obama the ex-eunuch in chief? He is certainly sending mixed messages. Sex is important. Obama being male, that's what got him were he is. Shh. Race? I know people that specifically and only voted for HIM because of HIS race. Nothing else. Excuse me?

Forum List

Back