LOL ...IRS sent me a letter

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
IRS sent me a scare letter saying I will keep getting yearly penalties if I don't buy health insurance.

Trump president ...you done. Give it up ...you done.

IRS sent me a scare letter saying I will keep getting yearly penalties if I don't buy health insurance.

My employees got that letter too lol. I assume I'll get it as well, then promptly throw it in the trash where the law belongs.

The penalties for not having health insurance were in place long before Trump was elected President......so how is it his fault you're being penalized?

The penalties for not having health insurance were in place long before Trump was elected President......so how is it his fault you're being penalized?
I think that you are missing the point of his statement.

He's saying Trump will put an end to that.

Maybe Trump will make everyone have healthcare in a similar way to Canada?

Forum List

Back