Lol, FBI Has an Informant in the WH Spying on Trump? No Way!

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
But yes way as it turns out.

The day will come when Americans realize what a bunch of Nazis the Democrats are.

Reports Indicate the FBI Had a Source Spying on the Trump Campaign

Speculation is mounting over the identity of a purported top-secret intelligence source who was part of the FBI’s investigation into the Trump campaign.
Such a source was first confirmed last week by leakers to the Washington Post. The leakers told the Post that senior FBI and national intelligence officials tried to stop House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes from receiving information that could “endanger a top-secret intelligence source.”

The leakers also revealed the source is a “U.S. citizen who has provided intelligence to the CIA and FBI.”

They also revealed that providing the information about the source could “damage relationships with other countries that serve as U.S. intelligence partners” — meaning that the source likely worked with other nations.

Their panic was reportedly set off by a recent request for the information from Nunes to Attorney General Jeff Sessions on April 24. The Justice Department initially rejected his request, but acquiesced, providing him with the information last Wednesday.

Despite claims that releasing the information would endanger lives, House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) told reporters on Thursday that the request was “wholly appropriate” and overdue.

“I spent some time looking at the HPSCI request, at the HPSCI investigation. I think this request is wholly appropriate. It’s completely within the scope of the investigation that’s been ongoing for a while with respect to FISA. I actually think that this is something that probably should have been answered a while ago,” he said.

Although the leakers may have wanted to take aim at Nunes, the revelation of a top secret intelligence source has prompted new questions over whether the CIA and the FBI tried to ensnare members of the Trump campaign in order to launch an investigation of the campaign.​

The day will come when Americans realize what a bunch of Nazis the Democrats are.

Speculation is mounting over the identity of a purported top-secret intelligence source who was part of the FBI’s investigation into the Trump campaign.
Such a source was first confirmed last week by leakers to the Washington Post. The leakers told the Post that senior FBI and national intelligence officials tried to stop House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes from receiving information that could “endanger a top-secret intelligence source.”

The leakers also revealed the source is a “U.S. citizen who has provided intelligence to the CIA and FBI.”

They also revealed that providing the information about the source could “damage relationships with other countries that serve as U.S. intelligence partners” — meaning that the source likely worked with other nations.

Their panic was reportedly set off by a recent request for the information from Nunes to Attorney General Jeff Sessions on April 24. The Justice Department initially rejected his request, but acquiesced, providing him with the information last Wednesday.

Despite claims that releasing the information would endanger lives, House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) told reporters on Thursday that the request was “wholly appropriate” and overdue.

“I spent some time looking at the HPSCI request, at the HPSCI investigation. I think this request is wholly appropriate. It’s completely within the scope of the investigation that’s been ongoing for a while with respect to FISA. I actually think that this is something that probably should have been answered a while ago,” he said.

Although the leakers may have wanted to take aim at Nunes, the revelation of a top secret intelligence source has prompted new questions over whether the CIA and the FBI tried to ensnare members of the Trump campaign in order to launch an investigation of the campaign.​

If there is proof a spy is in the WH, I hope his suicide is prolonged and painful.

There is absolutely no factual, objective evidence that "the CIA and the FBI tried to ensnare members of the Trump campaign in order to launch an investigation of the campaign."

Fake News. It is a floating lie. The intent is to further an antiAmerican agenda of those who support Russia.

Just another cuckoo story by a bunch of Trump cuckoos.

Or just another dumbass who hasn't a clue what goes on in the real world more like it.

Spy? I highly doubt it. However with the way tRump treats people I have no does it that there are people lining up to give info to the FBI.

Or just another dumbass who hasn't a clue what goes on in the real world more like it.
Says the guy who posts from Infowars. Lol

Says the guy who posts from Infowars. Lol
Everyday, nonstop.

Forum List

Back